The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Vegas Golden Knights | Sept. 04, 2020 | Golden Knights win series 4-3

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"They're a big, strong, fast team. I know we left it all out there. It's easy to say you're tired but we're not going to use than as an excuse - we had a chance to win the hockey game." - Green on fatigue

But really, without Demko this was over in 5. They were mentally and physically taxed days ago. The fact they even managed 4 goals last night is absolutely remarkable. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 2

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"They're a big, strong, fast team. I know we left it all out there. It's easy to say you're tired but we're not going to use than as an excuse - we had a chance to win the hockey game." - Green on fatigue

they left it all out there and the left Demko out to dry too.

Demko deserved a fighting chance, we couldn't even test Lehner. 

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, 24K PureCool said:

Not the refs, the schedule. Then again, we brought that on ourselves for trying to virtual signal. I think this single game made me dislike BLM. (Fuming here so don't come after me).

Alright fair enough.

I agree. The schedule did f*ck us up. 2 back-to-backs and 5 games with only 2 days off is unheard of. 

If the NHL really did support the players on the BLM movement, then they should have rescheduled the games to give the players proper rest. NHL is run by $hitty people.

Not even mad, the better team won. These are all tremendous experience for this young core. And we may see th emergence of a true playoff game stealing goalie in Thatcher Demko.

I am proud of what this team accomplished already, at the end of the day, we made it further than we anticipated. This off-season is huge, it could make or break this core as we have some tough decisions to make.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Wilfred said:

Gross end to this season. 3 straight complete joke performances. Such an awful taste. 

I swear to god if Brown is still anywhere near this team.

Vegas can go to &^@#ing hell. Such a garbage entitled team.

A 4-0 win is a gross performance? I figured it out. You're an Oilers fan. 

• Cheers 1