The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

49 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

My dog is named Tess, not named after T.E.S.S. the satellite

My Mom, who hated cats (because she loved birds) was name "Tess". We got a cat already named Leslie Winkle (after Big Bang Theory). Not wanting to call her Leslie, she became "Tessly". I hope my mom (in heaven), is not offended.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The 5th Line said:

They didn't have a confirmed representative but they sent officials who were more than qualified to be at the health meetings and have numerous scientists and researchers working with the organization  They also say that it's Trumps fault for not being "forceful enough" towards the WHO in regards to confronting the issue.  So it's Trump fault for not being "forceful enough".  That's a good laugh.  Lol

Forceful, not as in the gigantic twahhhh he is in bullying journalists and women and Americans and politicians and organizations and businesses and media and countries and races and babies and immigrants...

Not like that. More like Obama. And Bush. And Clinton. And the first Bush. and Reagan.

Presidents of the United-States of America.

It’s Trump’s fault fully. The President of the United-States, doesn’t read.

Trump didn’t read more than a dozen briefs on the matter.

It ends there. 

How can you enforce policy if you don’t know what the policy even is.

Crimes against humanity. 

HE. is killing Americans.

HE. let it go out of control.

Because HE. is a bankrupt soul, bankrupting the country with trillion dollar heists and the greatest Spectacle on TV.

Outside of that, the WHO is a World body that MUST. play politics in order to have a minimal line of communication with as many regions as it can. 

Most people can’t even tell someone about something that bothers them for fear of retribution. Do you think a world body can really tell everyone how it’s gonna be because that’s how it’s gonna be?

There would be ten people in an obscure office rolling their thumbs with nothing to do.

Doesn't work that way.

Edited by Me_
  • Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

White House is selling commemorative coins now regarding Coronavirus :lol:

I *think* I read somewhere that website isn't officially affiliated with the WH in any way.  Though it does say something that one wouldn't be surprised if it actually WAS a Bone Spurs product.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I haven't had a cigarette since 2006... but I still miss them. I do fire up a cuban cigar once or twice a year still. 

Quit smoking 8.6.2006, haven’t had one since.

At the wedding reception I was offered Cuban cigars but I didn’t partake.

• Cheers 3

23 hours ago, HI5 said:

Looks like they’re releasing prisoners early due to Covid. 

Dude across my street murdered a prostitute and about is now out of prison few years earlier. 

Oh yeah?

What is his name.

I don't believe it.  Source?

Edit: I confirmed with a local prison that (because of my job), although media says otherwise, they released no one due to covid. So releasing a murderer makes no sense. So no, it did not happen unless you provide proof imo.

Edited by Kanukfanatic

4 hours ago, debluvscanucks said:

We have information at our fingertips so if we don't "know" sources of Vitamin A, we can certainly get them. 

And we've seen it here in this thread...people wanting to get covid information don't want to have to "sift through".  Hell, I watch the first 10 minutes of the daily updates to get the pertinent daily news then shut it off.

Where do you start/end with "health and nutrition"?... because that's a pretty wide topic to cover.  You want Vitamin A?  What about Iron, Zinc, D, E?  Can  I take them while on meds for hypertension?  What if I'm allergic?  Are there food interactions?  Take with or without food?  What if I'm pregnant?  Dosage?  HEEEELLLLP.  

The message is a pretty basic/simple one and if I survey 50 people right now to ask how, best, to take care of health...most would know.  Diet that includes lots of fresh veggies and fruits and limits processed foods, exercise, fresh air, water, rest, avoid stress.

No need to be condescending to the 5th line. He is just expressing his opinion...just like you. Forum rules say he is allowed to.

• Wat 2

2 hours ago, The 5th Line said:

The WHO?  Trying to save face after not informing the world about a pandemic maybe?  They alone are responsible for thousands of deaths if we're talking about getting people to isolate.  

so... is this what we're going to do now, every organization that makes a mistake is now not valid for anything they do? No organization in the world is up to your standards. 

• Cheers 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

so... is this what we're going to do now, every organization that makes a mistake is now not valid for anything they do? No organization in the world is up to your standards. 

#cancelculture

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, luckylager said:

But you don't need someone to tell you that you shouldn't, right?

my wife and i smoke them together so I'm all good on that front. Plus we usually take them on our annual camping trip and smoke 'em outdoors so we don't have any neighbour issues. 

City Cigar in Vancouver is a great place to go find one, really nice staff who can find something you'd like. 

Edited by Jimmy McGill
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

22 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Oh yeah?

What is his name.

I don't believe it.  Source?

Edit: I confirmed with a local prison that (because of my job), although media says otherwise, they released no one due to covid. So releasing a murderer makes no sense. So no, it did not happen unless you provide proof imo.

19 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

No need to be condescending to the 5th line. He is just expressing his opinion...just like you. Forum rules say he is allowed to.

Take it easy Kanukfanatic.

It’s ok.