I never said don't wash your hands

I never said don't social distance

I never said supplements were a cure

I never said supplements are better than a vaccine

I never said exercise cures covid-19

I never said nutrition cures covid-19

I never said supplements are a alternative to social distancing

I never said supplements are an alternative to washing your hands

I'm wondering why they can't take a short piece of their day to mention healthy living habits to help implant a nutritional strategy during these trying times?  They tell us how many people are dying and yes they do tell us to stay inside

Now what I really can't grasp is why everybody seems to have a problem with this question?  

None of that has anything to do with my post just more mindless rambling from you. 

And it has been pointed out to you that multiple sources have advocated regular exercise and healthy lifestyle choices to help combat this. 

Not our fault you're either too obtuse or too lazy to do a very simple google search anyone can conduct in under 10 seconds. 

Innovative and a bit funny. 

The Swedish city of Lund is to spread chicken manure in its central park in an effort to deter crowds gathering for a festival....

There is no lockdown in Sweden, where data show most people have taken to voluntary social distancing...

Defending the decision to spread a ton of chicken manure in the park, he said: "We get the opportunity to fertilise the lawns, and at the same time it will stink and so it may not be so nice to sit and drink beer."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-52481096

• Cheers 1

NEW CASES:   34

TOTAL:  2,087

VCH 811

FH 941

Island 120

Interior 169

North 46

24 active LTC/acute care (2 additional ones with a single test positive) Clayton Heights & Langley Lodge (had an outbreak that was declared over so is back in system)

252 residents / 152 staff in all

13 "over"/done

Poultry plants:

Superior 50

United 42

Inmates at Mission CC:  No change (120 total - 108 inmates/12 staff)

Deaths  4!! Total:  109. (all four seniors in LTC homes)

Hospitalized 89

ICU 35

1,305 recovered

Changing/modifying testing strategy on an ongoing basis:

Testing available to anyone with symptoms (even mild)

Also:  for identifying and investigating clusters

Random testing is of very little value...that leads to false positives/negatives.  Not a reliable mechanism when used that way.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

If we're talking pure musical ability, this is probably the best:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Average_White_Band

Have they EVER been on the Krofft Supershow?  Nope.  These guys HAVE!:

The Kroft Supershow!

Useless trivia:

The "amusement park" this "Saturday Morning TV Children's show" was made was later bought out by CNN (present CNN headquarters).  Canadian trivia.....Sid & Marty Kroft were from Quebec

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan

1 hour ago, RUPERTKBD said:

“This is about the Constitution to this country. Period,” Hicks told KOB 4 Monday in an interview outdoors. “It’s about our livelihoods. It’s about our liberties. It’s about our rights. And we will not compromise them no more to a tyrant in Santa Fe.”

“Why do you want to take the chance to spread it?" a woman passing on the street shouted, confronting the mayor. After spouting profanity and calling the woman "ridiculous," the mayor then said the city’s revenue is down by 30 percent, meaning he might need to lay off staff

So the dude says this:

"This is about the Constitution to this country. Period,"

And then in the same paragraph says:

"“It’s about our livelihoods'

And then:

"It’s about our liberties"

and then:

"It’s about our rights. "

Someone should tell the guy that when use the word "period" at the end of a sentence you are done.

• Cheers 1

Just now, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Have they EVER been on the Kroft Supershow?  Nope.  These guys HAVE!:

The Kroft Supershow!

Useless trivia:

The "amusement park" this "Saturday Morning TV Children's show" was made was later bought out by CNN (present CNN headquarters).  Canadian trivia.....Sid & Marty Kroft were from Quebec

...and are the creators of television's all-time greatest dragon, (just slightly ahead of Drogon) HR Pufnstuf....

Spoiler

H.R. Pufnstuf 1.7 – The Birthday Party – Fire Breathing Dimetrodon ...

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, The 5th Line said:

I never said they tell us to sit and eat junk food

I never said don't wash your hands

I never said don't social distance

I never said supplements were a cure

I never said supplements are better than a vaccine

I never said exercise cures covid-19

I never said nutrition cures covid-19

I never said supplements are a alternative to social distancing

I never said supplements are an alternative to washing your hands

I'm wondering why they can't take a short piece of their day to mention healthy living habits to help implant a nutritional strategy during these trying times?  They tell us how many people are dying and yes they do tell us to stay inside

Now what I really can't grasp is why everybody seems to have a problem with this question?  

5th, why don't you exercise your democratic right with sending an email to your MP? Get active in the political process because it's not that far of a stretch to think your voice can make a difference. I say run with it. 

• Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, wloutet said:

I know that I am missing hockey, so when I was trying to write about the great scientist/mathematician "Kepler", I found that I written "Kesler". Sheesh, three sheets of paper have to be reprinted!!

My dog is named Tess, not named after T.E.S.S. the satellite but we got her on the day that it launched. She is a rescue, so I thought that was a cool coincidence and no way I change the name. To add emphasis to our decision, the first dog she met when she got here was named Kepler. His owner was an astronomer. 

3 minutes ago, luckylager said:

In related health news, I've increased my vitamin b (beer) consumption over that last 6 weeks while still getting out for lots of hikes and bike rides.

So far so good. Havent gained any weight yet, but I haven't lost any either, so I'm contemplating starting smoking again. I miss those stanky butts.

I haven't had a cigarette since 2006... but I still miss them. I do fire up a cuban cigar once or twice a year still. 

• Cheers 3
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, The 5th Line said:

The WHO?  Trying to save face after not informing the world about a pandemic maybe?  They alone are responsible for thousands of deaths.  

You know who isn’t responsible for death?

The people who stay home.

Anyone and everyone else should and are considered dangerous.

There is a part of the brain that needs justification in order to go on. That’s why we invent an invisible man in the sky and another one that comes down the chimney.

Read the UN mandate and come back with this 1st source information. You may be surprised at how they acted within their own mandate.

Trump also never appointed a WHO ambassador until very recently:

"It wasn’t until 10 months after the United States’ current term began in 2018 when Trump nominated Admiral Brett Giroir, the assistant secretary for health at the Department of Health and Human Services, for the job."

Trump Is Scapegoating the WHO — But Failed to Confirm a U.S. Representative for 3 Years

But there's no connection between being at the table and knowing what's going on on the World stage, and not being at the table and not knowing what's going on on the World stage, and you'd be a fool and a Communist to make one.

Edited by Me_
  • Cheers 2

6 hours ago, Violator said:

They gave us the option of keeping the same day but only able to have a ceremony now with 45 people no dancing food or pictures allowed anymore.We had around 14hrs of being able to use the venue for setup and other stuff now we only get 4hrs.They offered us dates for next year but march april and only friday instead of mid june on a saturday like we had originally planned.

Its disappointing the fiance is mad shes out $1000 but it is what it is i guess.

Thats what we had to do, ended up doing a Friday wedding because its such a pain to get a Saturday or Sunday unless you really want to pony up.  And sounds like us lol, we were let in a 8am to start doing decorating and had to be out by 1am that night.