The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

1 hour ago, Canadian said:

Poker re-runs ala NHL Lockout?

I am probably the only person looking forward to more poker content on tv.  They play the same three WPT tourneys so much so that I have memorized most the hands.

Edited by Tre Mac
  • Haha 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

30 minutes ago, janisahockeynut said:

I don't know where you get your $&!#e from Boudrais

But I get mine from Republicans on the news

Or you can listen to what US CDC said to congress when reporting about testing

What I do not get is those that support Trump with all that he says

It's lies, and contradictions, and bullying...…...and he is very transparent in his demeanor

It is even funnier when, the numbers the Republicans are using are worst than even a small little province like BC

Yet, the excuses flow from his supporters like all the info out there is wrong and they know better

Quite Ironic, really

As the truth will be if you actually believe what is being said by Trump or it is just convenient Right wing hate

The tell tale will be if you get Covid - 19 and then go visit your elderly friends and family

Make sure to tell them first, that you are coming, so they can lock the doors

You are free to believe what ever you want, but make sure you walk the talk

I am not denying the Covid 19 threat if that is what you are thinking. Maybe I am not being clear. Virus is real and a serious threat. It has been a long tough day and I am done with this. I simply want Trump dealt with like any politician who doesn’t speak the truth. 

13 hours ago, Russ said:

LMAO 

Sooooo this is basically so Trump can't be elected.

Wash for 20 seconds?  This is somehow new like we weren't taught this in preschool?

Ah the good ole religious spin on it, lets believe some magical power will save us (yes believe in what you want, apparently theres many gods for various religions but only his will be the right one.....)

Gamechangers..... LMAO!  James Cameron promoted it and has a stake in veggie proteins powders.  That movie is an absolutely garbage.

I hope none of this is true and that any idea I presented is wrong. I hope by assuming some people might be scared I am also wrong. 

I hope society doesn't become a 1984 type situation. Lets hope this storm passes with minimal damage. 

Regardless what you think of the movie, if you eat a balanced plant based diet I guarantee you will feel great and your body will function better.. 

Lets hope hockey season starts up soon! 

6 hours ago, Kanukfanatic said:

You just really got watch your symptoms and especially issues with breathing. In my opinion, most likely you will get better even if you did have corona.  But if breathing gets challenging go to the hospital. Not a clinic as they simply are not equipped to deal with those types of situations.

no

do not go to a hospital

contact your doctor first

or call 811 for guidance

do not simply go out to a hospital and risk infecting others

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

I am not denying the Covid 19 threat if that is what you are thinking. Maybe I am not being clear. Virus is real and a serious threat. It has been a long tough day and I am done with this. I simply want Trump dealt with like any politician who doesn’t speak the truth. 

That is fair. A tough day is a tough day...sorry buds. And maybe I miss-understood your position.

Personally, I believe that all people have the right to express themselves, and I am constantly reminding myself, that I do not know everything

Something I come across as sometimes...…..

I am very cautious on how I take news from CNN and Fox, and there are times I shake my head at both of them, on the same subject

Far too often, their decisions are based on politics and not on fact or reality.

But...….Trump! He is such a different cat. And it is not that he has not done good things for the Americans but he is exclusive, IMO

and again, I judge him on his own words, as I do all of them, including Dems, who threaten Judges (Just friggin stupid!)

But Trumps ethics are so unbelievable.....his motives so transparent, that it is just so easy to find fault in his statements and actions...…...

IMO, he has stretched American Democracy as far as it has ever been stretched...and not just once...…….

Now, his decisions are being watched and questioned, because of his previous actions, and I can not excuse him for that...….

The US are so far behind in their Covid-19 response, compared to even little old BC, who made their own test for the disease. let alone other countries

IMO, the greatest country in the world is failing on a huge undertaking that will cost lives, and it is under Trumps watch...…….

Why it matters to me is because, we are so interconnected to them, in ever facet.

And our economics are so closely tied to them.

PS...………...I hate all politicians, as so few actually do what they say they will do...…...ethics is thrown away! Or they are told to sit on the back bench and shut up.

As for hockey....I love your opinions and they cause me to examine my own from time to time...…..Peace!

• Cheers 1

6 hours ago, stawns said:

I honestly think it's actually been here for awhile.  In late January I got a respiratory virus like I'd never had before (I work in the education system so if it's out there I'm exposed to it) and I was down and out for a solid week.  Also, one of my best friend's hot a virus in early february that turned into pneumonia and he was coma induced and put on a ventilator and life support.  They were unable to identify the virus and his family was called in to say goodbye......luckily they found a treatment and he came back after three weeks in a coma.  He just got out of the hospital last week with severe damage to his lungs and heart

Totally agree. 

I have to take the skytrain 6 times a week for school and work. 

Around January, an unsettling pattern started to emerge. Every ride, at least one person was coughing/sneezing and it got really bad in the middle of january where it was at least 3-4 people per ride. Keep in mind, I take it minimum 12 times per week for going to school/work and returning home. Also this is just for the trains that I was on. In previous years, I had never EVER seen so many sick people on the same train even during the height of flu season.

The good news is it has improved a lot since then, and now you just see one person cough/sneezing on the train mostly, (sometimes it's more). Although, this is more than normal it is at least better than it was in mid January. 

5 minutes ago, Caknuckle Puck said:

I was just thinking we're overpopulated as HUMANS with 7.5 billion and now looking at this I realised its not just humans, we needed this virus to happen wether people like it or not

Start the video from the 1:36 mark 

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, Caknuckle Puck said:

I was just thinking we're overpopulated as HUMANS with 7.5 billion and now looking at this I realised its not just humans, we needed this virus to happen wether people like it or not

Not sure stating that swing the right way with people who're affected by this one way or another.

Also I wouldn't jinx yourself. Rudy Gobert jokingly did and he got the NBA suspended.

Just now, Junkyard Dog said:

Not sure stating that swing the right way with people who're affected by this one way or another.

Also I wouldn't jinx yourself. Rudy Gobert jokingly did and he got the NBA suspended.

I don't mind if I get it, the cycle of life..If I do get it and die it was just my time and I will be a noble sacrifice to mankind. 

3 minutes ago, Caknuckle Puck said:

I don't mind if I get it, the cycle of life..If I do get it and die it was just my time and I will be a noble sacrifice to mankind. 

I think we’ve all had a long day.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Caknuckle Puck said:

I have doubts that you'd have that sort of conviction if you were on your death bed but IDK you. Could be old and have already lived the life you wanted. If you were young and have so much life to live I would think you're coo coo for COVID-19. No offense. 

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

I think we’ve all had a long day.

We're in for a long and boring month at the least.

• Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1