The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

4 hours ago, bishopshodan said:

Convoy talk is spread over two threads.

I mentioned in the other one that I am concerned about the kids said to be with their parents in about 100 trucks DT Ottawa.

This is going to a pickle for the cops and I hope the protesters dont clash with them while their young ones are present. Get your kids to safety for gods sake. 

ping pong cat GIF

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I cant find where the poster you are replying to said addiction isn't worthy of compassion or isn't considered a health issue.

He pointed out that opioid users inject themselves willingly. Not all opioid deaths are addicts. Some are recreational users.

But the main point is that covid kills and steps to reduce severity and transmission is important. You can die from contracting it without any willing participation as it is airborne, unlike opioid deaths. 

The measures were never about science because they didn't follow it imo. The effect cloth masks have on transmission of a virus is almost not even measurable, the  " vaccine "  ( which actually doesn't fit into the definition of a vaccine) has next to no effect of transmission,  and actually created a wider spread due to A-symptomatic carriers walking around clueless they are spreading it.

The very health officers that mandated things like masks were also on video in interviews saying they were useless against covid shortly  before mandating them, and people like u literally ignored it. And on , and on . This has been an unbelievable, blatant manipulation of facts throughout the entire process.  And that's not even bringing up creating conditions of duress , then calling it informed consent when people take the shot. 

Anyways,  anyone that can ignore health officials literally saying in one video masks are basically completely ineffective,  then saying they are absolutely essential in the next is not going to change their mind regardless of what is said , so u do u I guess 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

The measures were never about science because they didn't follow it imo. The effect cloth masks have on transmission of a virus is almost not even measurable, the  " vaccine "  ( which actually doesn't fit into the definition of a vaccine) has next to no effect of transmission,  and actually created a wider spread due to A-symptomatic carriers walking around clueless they are spreading it.

The very health officers that mandated things like masks were also on video in interviews saying they were useless against covid shortly  before mandating them, and people like u literally ignored it. And on , and on . This has been an unbelievable, blatant manipulation of facts throughout the entire process.  And that's not even bringing up creating conditions of duress , then calling it informed consent when people take the shot. 

Anyways,  anyone that can ignore health officials literally saying in one video masks are basically completely ineffective,  then saying they are absolutely essential in the next is not going to change their mind regardless of what is said , so u do u I guess 

How do you figure these aren’t vaccines?  (For Covid) 

2 hours ago, cuporbust said:

Thank you.

So, you can catch covid without willingly doing any dangerous activity to yourself.

i was just chiming in on the opioid comparison.

Edited by bishopshodan

38 minutes ago, JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo said:

Yeah, because right wingers are huge proponents of social programs aimed at helping the less fortunate.

Oh , I guess there is only " right wing" and "left wing" I forgot. You can ironically thank Justin trudeau for nurturing that form of discrimination.  You know , discrimination...what he claims to be the champion of champions for eliminating.  It's hilarious and terrifying to realize posts like this are apparently  totally " acceptable views " , as someone might say. Not going to say who lol

Edited by cuporbust
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Alflives said:

How do you figure these aren’t vaccines?  (For Covid) 

Because my Mom is a hospital administrator and sat in on a fraser health seminar on it.  During the seminar,  this was part of it 

The President of Bayer Pharmacuticals, Stefan Oelrich said at a speech in Berlin at World Health Organization to 1,000 people representing 120 countries last November. He said the pandemic gave them the opportunity to market the experimental therapy as a vaccine. Said if they had asked the population 2 years earlier if they would take it, 97percent wouldn't have done it.

The word vaccine for this was marketing,  not an actual definition. It is not a vaccine as defined by the medical community.  They borrowed the definition to manipulate public confidence. 

Edited by cuporbust
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

Because my Mom is a hospital administrator and sat in on a fraser health seminar on it.  During the seminar,  this was part of it 

The President of Bayer Pharmacuticals, Stefan Oelrich said at a speech in Berlin at World Health Organization to 1,000 people representing 120 countries last November. He said the pandemic gave them the opportunity to market the experimental therapy as a vaccine. Said if they had asked the population 2 years earlier if they would take it, 97percent wouldn't have done it.

The word vaccine for this was marketing,  not an actual definition. 

LMFAO!!!!!! Oh maaaaan..... you just insist on making yourself look more and more foolish!

"Because my Mom is a hospital administrator and sat in on a fraser health seminar on it."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Today BH announced that all people working in healthcare in BC will be mandated to be vaccinated by March 24. These are self employed professionals, not employees of the government. While other provinces are dropping all requirements entirely,  self employed Doctors Dentists chiropractors and on and on are all forced to be vaccinated or lose their practice licenses.

These are self employed independent professionals who are themselves employers of technicians, assistants, nurses and  who have huge costs of practising, who are not themselves employees of the government. They are educated professionals.  They are leaders in the community.

The government is now reaching into independent self employed, educated professional  people and mandating that they be vaccinated or else they can't work and effectively they have to go bankrupt or comply.

Anyone think this is acceptable?  Especially in Omicron not Delta?

I don't support anti vax.  I support stopping the government from bankrupting people in order to push an agenda.

This is government overreach. Here's the point. You can believe that 100% of the population should be vaccinated.  But do you believe that 100% should be forced to be vaccinated against their will? If so you are advocating for government to take away free will  and cause professionals to lose their licenses and cause families to lose their homes.

I cannot condone that. And I cannot condone this belief by anyone in this society.

If they're too stupid to take the vaccine, they're not qualified to with in health care.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

If they're too stupid to take the vaccine, they're not qualified to with in health care.

Who are you?

Peer review is the way science works.  There are always dissenting opinions.

Professional doctors in BC are going to have to close their doors because they disagree.

You have nothing of any value to add to this discussion partner.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

The word vaccine for this was marketing,  not an actual definition. It is not a vaccine as defined by the medical community.  They borrowed the definition to manipulate public confidence. 

kim kardashian lol GIF

I'll give you points for sourcing your mom.  I'm not denying she is, but it's pretty humourous

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Who are you?

Peer review is the way science works.  There are always dissenting opinions.

Professional doctors in BC are going to have to close their doors because they disagree.

You have nothing of any value to add to this discussion partner.

Here’s some science.  Unvaccinated are the problem.  The vaccines work.  Hopefully you’re able to understand this graph.

image.thumb.jpeg.5f97b0f53a5d94aeb8ecfb44b59f2e0a.jpeg