The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Coronavirus outbreak

CBH1926

4 minutes ago, stawns said:

kim kardashian lol GIF

I'll give you points for sourcing your mom.  I'm not denying she is, but it's pretty humourous

Lol. Ya , I'd probably laugh too to be honest ( after re reading it lol)

For real though, it's not tinfoil hat stuff. It's actually doesn't fit the criteria for a vaccine.  When government and pharmaceutical companies bend and break the truth so many times during the pandemic , it makes it impossible to believe anything they say. 

Edited by cuporbust
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

If they're too stupid to take the vaccine, they're not qualified to with in health care.

The science and data is published and it’s overwhelming.  The vaccines work extremely well.  The unvaccinated are at the highest risk for severe illness, hospitalization, and death.  The antivaxxers are either too stupid to understand the science, or they are unwilling to accept it.  So dumb, or dumber.  

16 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

Who are you?

Peer review is the way science works.  There are always dissenting opinions.

Professional doctors in BC are going to have to close their doors because they disagree.

You have nothing of any value to add to this discussion partner.

Who are you to disagree with the top doctor in BC then?  She has decided they are not fit for continued employment as medical professionals.  I agree with her.  I have just as much right to my opinion as you.  Antivaxxers, on the other hand, have nothing of any value to add to the planet.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Alflives said:

The science and data is published and it’s overwhelming.  The vaccines work extremely well.  The unvaccinated are at the highest risk for severe illness, hospitalization, and death.  The antivaxxers are either too stupid to understand the science, or they are unwilling to accept it.  So dumb, or dumber.  

Alf you seem to be a decent guy.  Your drunk rants on GDTs are pretty funny.

So listen.  I have many doctors as clients.  Many believe in the vaccines but also many do not. Believe it or not that is true.

This is the concept of dissenting opinion in science which is the whole tenant of science.

This is shared by a segment of the professional doctors in the province.

These people therefor chose not to be vaccinated.

They are educated.  Not just keyboard jockeys who are half in the bag lol.

So perhaps consider that there is some science and smarts to their beliefs.  Today BH has pushed a policy to quiet their voices and force self employed independent doctors to be compliant or lose their livelihood. Doctors with 30 years experience and terrific records of service to their patients.

Thats not cool even for an old cat eating curmudgeon like you.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

So listen.  I have many doctors as clients.  Many believe in the vaccines but also many do not. Believe it or not that is true.

This is the concept of dissenting opinion in science which is the whole tenant of science.

So perhaps consider that there is some science and smarts to their beliefs.  Today BH has pushed a policy to quiet their voices and force self employed independent doctors to be compliant or lose their livelihood. Doctors with 30 years experience and terrific records of service to their patients.

Clearly they are not well educated if they are so stupid they are falling for this garbage.  Allowing these quacks to continue to practice medicine is irresponsible.  They can find a job they are more qualified for.  Zero sympathy for these imbeciles who are willingly endangering the public with their incompetence.  All professions have ongoing requirements in order to remain certified; their choice to not do so has consequences.  The fact that they are so deluded as to actually think their ignorance is backed by science is even more reason to immediately revoke their licenses.

• Haha 3
  • Vintage 1

23 minutes ago, fanfor42 said:

As to the bolded part: This was the rate of vaccination among health care workers in November last year.

Overall, 96 per cent of health-care workers are now fully vaccinated while 98 per cent have received one dose of a vaccine, Dix said.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 4petesake said:

As to the bolded part: This was the rate of vaccination among health care workers in November last year.

Overall, 96 per cent of health-care workers are now fully vaccinated while 98 per cent have received one dose of a vaccine, Dix said.

No, no, u dont understand, everbuddys entitled to there opinion. He has many docturs for clients who dont beleeve in covid or vaccines. Jist ask him.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, WeneedLumme said:

No, no, u dont understand, everbuddys entitled to there opinion. He has many docturs for clients who dont beleeve in covid or vaccines. Jist ask him.

Are you unfamiliar with the English language ?

Or taking the piss ? 

Just asking because there are so many grammatical faults in your post.

• Sad 1

Just now, Cerridwen said:

Sarcasm alert!

It's hard to tell these days. 

I have a hard time dealing with all the anger and spite.

As you know I was so angry in my youth and I taught myself not get angry, well at least focus that emotion/ energy in a positive way.

Taking the piss however is something I am totally into.

Especially outa myself.

• Huggy Bear 1

50 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Are you unfamiliar with the English language ?

Or taking the piss ? 

Just asking because there are so many grammatical faults in your post.

Sorry, thought it was obvious, since the grammar was actually tolerable, the spelling mistakes were intentional. I have zero tolerance for sleazy, willfully ignorant clowns like the one I was belittling.