The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton McDavids | January 14, 2021 | 6 p.m. PT | SN, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

19 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I love it!   What a perfect gift....all the best to you on your birthday!  Hope it's swell and capped with another win - just for you!

My daughter in law has the same one ^...sent me a picture of her in it yesterday.   Mine is the same, but a Petey.  Wore it yesterday...think I'd better stay with it today (next up is Brock...but it's signed so I really don't want to wear it much...special occasions only.  Maybe for the SCF this year!)

image.png

Thanks Deb! Go Canucks Go! :towel:

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, Green Building said:

Bud, I know Asia has been on choppies forever, but for about 4 years I've been on them for snacks.  

Doritos, chips, peanuts, those little soya sauce rice crackers with seaweed, it's 100% genius. 

I dare someone to give it a try and tell me it sucks.

Can't eat a salad now without them. Give me a fork/knife setting, & I look like Lucic attempting EP stickhandling.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

You know hockey season is back when the GDT gets hijacked by negativity and whining just like the Trump or Covid thread, never change CDC never change...

Go Canucks, can Hoggie do it in back to back games!?

there is/will be less...I will never critique what I think is a poor performance again....I now realize very player plays lights out every night

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Bure_Pavel said:

The problem with Jake on the first line last night is that he was still playing like a bottom 6 player. Throwing the puck away instead of making a more skilled play to Boeser or Petey. He needs that Hoglander confidence. 

It was also nice having a “meat and potatoes” piece to that line imo.. balanced physical

play, creating space for others to make skill plays. Or just a coincidence, in spite of Jake, that the line had some success. 

31 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I love it!   What a perfect gift....all the best to you on your birthday!  Hope it's swell and capped with another win - just for you!

My daughter in law has the same one ^...sent me a picture of her in it yesterday.   Mine is the same, but a Petey.  Wore it yesterday...think I'd better stay with it today (next up is Brock...but it's signed so I really don't want to wear it much...special occasions only.  Maybe for the SCF this year!)

image.png

Ooooo I want that ::D

my ‘special occasion ‘ jersey is a signed Joe Sakic team Canada from the 2002 Olympics 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1