The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens | January 23, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | CBC, SN, CITY, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

6 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Any hire, be it GM or coach you have to wait two weeks due to quarantine. So what does the team do? Get the coach from the Giants or something as a temp? 

A new GM will want to see what he has first. Unless he's just going to give away all the draft picks for temporary help. 

The AHL doesn't even start until February. So you can't even see what you have in Utica or Winnipeg. 

It's ok to be upset and not like what you see. But wholesale changes may not bring you the results you want either. 

"We need to do something, this is something. Therefore we must do it." 

That's called politicians logic.

I agree with you there

Did some one suggest a trade/changes that I missed

this is the GDT and too long for me to read the whole thing

on a possible related note, I see lots of talk about panick

But I see panick from Green

if Green is coaching panicky, the team will follow

Edited by lmm

15 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

:sadno:

On November 19, 2018, the Blues fired head coach Mike Yeo and named Berube interim coach for the rest of the season.[8][9][10]

Oh and this was their record when they fired him Blues' record to 7-9-3

Hmmm, could have swore it was in January, maybe that’s when they were in last place still or maybe the ‘Nuck drove me to drink too much that year.

I really just hope that Petey plays a strong game tonight. Even if he doesn't score I want to see him stand out defensively, like putting that speed to use and back checking hard. Goals are going to come for him, he'll break through this slump, I just want to see him stand out in other ways because when he's been great defensively in games, things will go our way more often than not. 

5 minutes ago, buddhahoodlum said:

That still qualifies us as a young team.

You do realize that the diff is a matter of 1 year?

in the current cap environment every team is relatively “young”. Its the only way to make the cap 

we need to stop drinking the “we are a young team” koolaid