The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Laffs | February 6, 2021 | 4 p.m. PT | NHLN, CBC, TVAS, SN, CITY

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, Davathor said:

Hoping that they can be like Goldobin-Pete- Eriksson is losing your head, bud. Thats the worst line to hope our best player ends up like.. reminds me of people who think Baertchi will fire Horvat up, bud. Shake your head, bud

Oh another one who lacks reading comprehension. When that line was first formed and clicking that was probably our best line and Petey was playing his best when he was on that line. That’s when he was being called generational. Eriksson does the little things and covers for him defensively so he can take more chances. Maybe after you’re finished shaking your head you’ll be able to understand how the game works ya muppet.

I don't think I've ever seen this type of passiveness by a Canucks' team in 10+ years. 

2015/2017 seasons were bad because of the lack of talent. Not because of the effort. 

This is a different situation. 

It's hard to accept because we've seen what this core is capable of. Five months ago, not five years.

Edited by ItalianCanuck1
  • Cheers 1