The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Lames | February 11, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN360, SNW, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

8 hours ago, RWMc1 said:

start winning

Animated GIF

Canucks win 4-2.

Go Canucks Go!!!!!

Don't mess with the Bull...or you get b!tched slapped ... hilarious where do you guys find these things! 

2 hours ago, 73 Percent said:

Any chance you take back your comments if demko starts?

He should have started last game

no clue why we went Holtby 2 straight, what has Holtby done to deserve that?

Demko was starting to play well and Green kept the rotation 

makes zero sense 

Demko should start tonight but the issue is more than tonight’s game 

1 hour ago, IBatch said:

If the average fan can watch a few games and go "wow why is Miller, Edler, QHs, Myers, et all - passing pucks across the slot infront of our own net when other players are in our zone" i'm pretty sure TG is aware of these things too.    The "panic box" that Bomber uses has to go - it kept us alive last year against Vegas - but it's not a sustainable tactic.

You mean this IBatch?  Im convinced that this box (panic box as you perfectly call it) makes the d look worse than they are.  Every time the other team gets the puck they back in and collapse into "the box".  So frustrating to see them so passive and take a penalty killing stance even when they are 5 on 5.  Look at the space the leafs have around the perimeter...

defence.thumb.jpg.b8ccc29aedbdca7ed3bb4084bd5a3042.jpg

• Sad 2
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

makes zero sense 

Holtby was pissed about the previous game and really wanted to get back out there. Green didn't want him dwelling on it. It was the right move to go with Holtby again last game. Demko's turn now

Fans are so upset in Canuck land. This is still a team that is in the rebuild process. The bubble team from last year gave an unrealistic expectation.  Fans need to relax.

I think the team will get their mojo back. These games against Calgary will see a better effort.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

37 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

makes zero sense 

Can you please include things Green did wrong before he came to the rink? You know wrong tie, left the cap of the toothpaste, toilet roll empty, milk on the counter stuff. I find your posts so informative and relative it's not really fun unless I know exactly what this serial killer has done wrong today, so a little more detail would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your next 70 "I hate Green", posts. Such an enjoyable break from Canuck fans and reasonable human beings garbage posts supporting the players and team or discussing stuff like adults. It's never fun unless you're on an obsessive witch hunt I always say.

Edited by Gawdzukes
  • Cheers 4

9 minutes ago, Darius said:

You mean this IBatch?  Im convinced that this box (panic box as you perfectly call it) makes the d look worse than they are.  Every time the other team gets the puck they back in and collapse into "the box".  So frustrating to see them so passive and take a penalty killing stance even when they are 5 on 5.  Look at the space the leafs have around the perimeter...

defence.thumb.jpg.b8ccc29aedbdca7ed3bb4084bd5a3042.jpg

This is where you guys need to wake up hockey wise. I don't care what you think of the coaching staff, and I don't overly care one way or another myself. This above shot has nothing to do with coaching and everything to do with $&!#ty players. They're gassed and playing out of position. Notice the 3 guys sitting in front of their net covering no one. There is no way it's drawn up like that and these guys are doing their jobs. This is why non-hockey coaches calling out NHL coaches is hilarious. It's pretty difficult, even for professionals at the rink to figure out this stuff out, let alone on tv. Do you guys actually believe what you're saying?  :o