The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Calgary Lames | February 13, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | NHN, CBC, SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

1 minute ago, N7Nucks said:

Lets blame the Sedins again

I think they're off the hook.  It is sad that this many years later and with a GM that acknowledged the team needed to be tougher, we have a group that likely are actually playing softer. Not exactly the identity we were told we would be getting. 

• Cheers 1

32 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

I think they're off the hook.  It is sad that this many years later and with a GM that acknowledged the team needed to be tougher, we have a group that likely are actually playing softer. Not exactly the identity we were told we would be getting. 

The Sedins, even though they wouldn’t defend themselves, would be able to make a play and maintain possession whilst being accosted. 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, CptCanuck16 said:

What happened to Motte? I must have missed it.

A bit of a collision and he fell awkwardly with weight on his knee from what I saw.

Motte (undisclosed) was placed on long-term injured reserve Friday according to CapFriendly.

Motte was already on the injured reserve with an unknown injury. but now he'll miss a significant chunk of time. The 25-year-old forward will miss at least the next eight games, ruling him out until at least early March

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

A bit of a collision and he fell awkwardly with weight on his knee from what I saw.

Thanks for that.

Bummer, he was off to such a good start this year and made our bottom 6/ PK  an offensive threat. Its going to be an even steeper hill to climb without him.

• Cheers 2