The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MacEwen's Mom: "Kinda hard to be a difference maker when you only get to play under 4 minutes..."

Rate this topic

Dazzle

4 minutes ago, Fred65 said:

Get real, Moms do not spend their time following stats. My son played minor pro and she wasn't really sure which team he played for LOL but she did like to talk to him when he called

I try not to make assumptions , but your view may vary.

Edited by gurn

20 minutes ago, canuktravella said:

hes had 1 goal in 10 not really earning that wage 

might be why we havent had a win in 6-7 games 

Close to the truth, he has 1 in 11.

also no wins in 6, so we'll say you were right there

Might be...

might be.... the goalies have not "stood" on their head very much

might be ..... the horrible give aways, mostly by our top players

might be.....   all the above having some effect.

20 hours ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Too bad if this is true cause the team is still trending to compete and by the end of next season all/most of the bad contracts are gone...  As a first time GM, I was expecting some growing pains and he seems to still be learning how to be a GM; hope the move Aquaman makes is to hire a president that can work with JB - fire Weisbrod instead ....

If Benning goes we're F'd royally, and I do mean royally, we'll be back to watching a butter soft team that will never win a cup, hope everyone is ok with that....

• Vintage 1

20 minutes ago, iceman64 said:

If Benning goes we're F'd royally, and I do mean royally, we'll be back to watching a butter soft team that will never win a cup, hope everyone is ok with that....

Hopefully if Aquaman goes in this direction he would ask the potential candidate what his succession plan and (good chance) if JB goes, so does Green cause the new GM will more than likely want his own coach.....

3 minutes ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Hopefully if Aquaman goes in this direction he would ask the potential candidate what his succession plan and (good chance) if JB goes, so does Green cause the new GM will more than likely want his own coach.....

idk, it doesn't really matter either way I don't think, this b.s. has been going on for so long it's beyond painful and now people want to go back to it.. ugh...

1 minute ago, iceman64 said:

idk, it doesn't really matter either way I don't think, this b.s. has been going on for so long it's beyond painful and now people want to go back to it.. ugh...

Yeah, the local media seems to be gas lighting alot of the internal issues; perhaps we are just watching a team that is mainly struggling due to the heavy early schedule...

• Vintage 1

8 minutes ago, ShawnAntoski said:

Yeah, the local media seems to be gas lighting alot of the internal issues; perhaps we are just watching a team that is mainly struggling due to the heavy early schedule...

yeah, well that's the typical media in Vancouver for you, not much has changed over the 40 years and a lot of the public fall for it like lemmings...

• Vintage 1