The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnterpeg Jets | March 2, 2021 | 5 p.m. PT | SNP, TVAS

Rate this topic

-SN-

3 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

I'm not sure why Myers is getting criticism like he is. A lot of Canucks fans have said for a while the Canucks need to get bigger on D, and Myers is that, but he's also a pretty good skater for a big man, he can handle the puck pretty well. Maybe he's not as physical as some would like, but that's mainly to avoid penalties. He'd destroy opponents if he was allowed to. He even just body checks someone and occasionally gets a penalty, he gets called a lot. Can't be an easy game for him. 

Because most forum posters live in this magical place where the entire team needs to be 100% flawless every shift, every game. Most people here would get wrecked playing ball hockey against the kids outside. People don't seem to understand the level of speed and skill that goes on in the NHL. Not even mcdavid is perfect every game. Myers is good, the other option is chatfield, And let me tell you the anti-myers crowd would be having a hay day if chatty had to take over all the roles of myers.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Because most forum posters live in this magical place where the entire team needs to be 100% flawless every shift, every game. Most people here would get wrecked playing ball hockey against the kids outside. People don't seem to understand the level of speed and skill that goes on in the NHL. Not even mcdavid is perfect every game. Myers is good, the other option is chatfield, And let me tell you the anti-myers crowd would be having a hay day if chatty had to take over all the roles of myers.

Watching a game at ice level REALLY gives you a different perspective of how fast and furious it is out there.  TV does not do it justice.

• Cheers 2