The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fair warning all my game day drinking friends.

Rate this topic

Dumb Nuck

Should you wish to celebrate our win tomorrow or drown your sorrows should be lose be warned, per BC regulations all’s liquor and beer and wine store will close at 8 pm and restaurants will not be able to serve alcohol after that time. Good thing it’s and early game but fair warning if you prefer to celebrate after.

Cheers!

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Should you wish to celebrate our win tomorrow or drown your sorrows should be lose be warned, per BC regulations all’s liquor and beer and wine store will close at 8 pm and restaurants will not be able to serve alcohol after that time. Good thing it’s and early game but fair warning if you prefer to celebrate after.

Cheers!

The end of the game is usually cut off time anyways no matter what day or time it is. How else can we deal with all the drama. 

1 hour ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Cheers!

Meth dealers are open all night though

1 minute ago, FaninMex said:

I live in a country where many go to the coffee shop in the morning to buy their beer and schnapps to wake up and forego the coffee. No joke. 

Well, good thing cut off is 8 pm and not 8 am then.

3 hours ago, FaninMex said:

I live in a country where many go to the coffee shop in the morning to buy their beer and schnapps to wake up and forego the coffee. No joke. 

You said schnapps and not grappa and beer not wine - so Germany?  Otherwise i'd guess the country as "Europe" lol....Spain and Italy offer that ... plus wine at coffee break..wine anytime lol 

Edited by IBatch

39 minutes ago, IBatch said:

You said schnapps and not grappa and beer not wine - so Germany?  Otherwise i'd guess the country as "Europe" lol....Spain and Italy offer that ... plus wine at coffee break..wine anytime lol 

Pretty close to Germany. Good guess.

• Cheers 1

Well I'm starting early today after looking at what my wife did to my truck this morning.

wife "Honey I think I bumped into the concrete barrier at the grocery store this morning. It looks like only a little scratch."

Me as I go an estimate the damage done "Holy f*ck woman. In what world is that a  little scratch? "

just left body shop and received first quote of 7k minimum. I have yet to tell her that I have road star and get one free accident. I may let her feel terrible for the weekend and have her deliver me beers and tacos to the couch.

• Cheers 2

• -DLC- locked this topic