The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets | March 22, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

My backpack's got JETS, I am BObba the fette. bounty hunt for jabba hutt to finance my vette! ~mc chris

The Jets are going to rue the day they traded Patrik Laine! and the rueing will begin on March 22nd! 

Canucks win maybe with up to 5 goals! Jets lose with not so much. 5-3, hogger with the gwg!!

edit: more SISU?? Juolevi please!!

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

23 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

The Canucks can beat this team. The physical edge for the Jets is gone. The team that works harder will win. The Canucks decide to work how they did last game, they deserve to lose. 

Yes they can beat the Jets Phillip, they must do it twice during these next couple games vs the Jets.

Edited by AlwaysACanuckFan
  • Vintage 2

31 minutes ago, Primal Optimist said:

My backpack's got JETS, I am BObba the fette. bounty hunt for jabba hutt to finance my vette! ~mc chris

The Jets are going to rue the day they traded Patrik Laine! and the rueing will begin on March 22nd! 

Canucks win maybe with up to 5 goals! Jets lose with not so much. 5-3, hogger with the gwg!!

An MC Chris shout out. Nice work!

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Sedintwinpowersactivate said:

An MC Chris shout out. Nice work!

whats the songs he's referencing? lol i figured Chris was just his name, ill have to check his stuff out cause i like rap/hiphop mainly older stuff but yeah link me.

• Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Primal Optimist said:

OMG that's lame

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

The Jets are in a similar position as the Canadiens. They’re separated by only one point and they both have four games in hand over the Canucks. It’s another must win game (in regulation, that is) if we’re trying to aim for a miracle chance at the playoffs. I know it may sound cliché, but I think we just need to focus on one game at a time and not think too far ahead.

Cliche away, my good man!