The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Toronto Maple Leafs l April 29, 4:30 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

I really hope this accusation is false.  People on these boards have turned on Jake and if this is true, it's probably the end of his career.  If it is found to be true he deserves the book thrown at him.  Same can be said for the accuser.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 3

2 minutes ago, Bell said:

I really hope this accusation is false.  People on these boards have turned on Jake and if this is true, it's probably the end of his career.  If it is found to be true he deserves the book thrown at him.  Same can be said for the accuser.

I don’t think he’s been accused, it was a victim recount of what happened on a private forum that never mention his name that somehow made it to Twitter.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, wallstreetamigo said:

It didnt mention him by name?

I read it and didn’t see his name mentioned as well as a few others said it wasn’t mentioned but I could be wrong on that part.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, JDLax16 said:

Nothing to see here, folks

:rolleyes:

image.png.d1ff890ec9cc26c4ab7fbaff4021e9e5.png

If true then it should be sorted out in a court of law and if not, then what about the accuser ?

Good chance, this gets settled out of court (before it even gets started) just to get rid of the bad press/stigma. 

50 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Anyways... Montreal is losing again... are we really gonna lose till the end here.. seems crazy but there’s still an opportunity here. Amazing 

We have 5 games vs the Flames plus 5 games in hand on the Flames. That's our way in if Montreal falters and Flames pass the Habs

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, 24K PureCool said:

Well Montreal finally put us out of our misery.

Wake me up when the lottery starts.

Way to give up bandwagoner!

Canucks just need the Habs to go 2-5 in their final 7 and and they need to go 8-3-1.

Totally achievable! 

• Cheers 1