The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Eichel wants out of Buffalo. Says there is disconnect with organization.

Nave

13 hours ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Maybe he already was in a Buffalo to Buffalo trade, just that the NHL webmasters haven't gotten out of their previous loop to announce it yet :bigblush:

Hey you can’t pin me!.....

9 hours ago, Westcoastcanucks777 said:

9C5FDDD8-4BA0-440C-9BDA-335B635FEECA.jpeg

I do wonder if he has put in any work off the ice into developing some chemistry with his linemates or team mates - cause in my opinion, the quality of the on ice product is a direct result of the work one puts in off the ice (Tom Brady).

He seems very entitled and unlike EP, who engages his linemates and works hard to earn there trust. 

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ShawnAntoski said:

I do wonder if he has put in any work off the ice into developing some chemistry with his linemates or team mates - cause in my opinion, the quality of the on ice product is a direct result of the work one puts in off the ice (Tom Brady).

He seems very entitled and unlike EP, who engages his linemates and works hard to earn there trust. 

How in the heck do the Sabres bring this guy back into their room?  He’s wearing the C too!  I don’t think any team will give up important assets for Eichel, until there’s proof he doesn’t need neck surgery.  So, it’s very likely he’s not traded, and just before training cap he goes under the knife.  Then he rehabs, comes back (if he’s able) for the Olympics, and is traded.  

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

How in the heck do the Sabres bring this guy back into their room?  He’s wearing the C too!  I don’t think any team will give up important assets for Eichel, until there’s proof he doesn’t need neck surgery.  So, it’s very likely he’s not traded, and just before training cap he goes under the knife.  Then he rehabs, comes back (if he’s able) for the Olympics, and is traded.  

If Matt Duchene could get traded bringing back significant returns,  why wouldn't Eichel?

2 minutes ago, Maddogy said:

If Matt Duchene could get traded bringing back significant returns,  why wouldn't Eichel?

Did Matt Duchene require neck surgery?  That’s got to be the hold up, because Eichel (if healthy) is a far better player than Duchene.  

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Good chance, it wasn’t his peers who chose him rather it was someone with a title.

Ditto, it will be hard to want to be his teammate after this stunt - he got paid by padding his stat and now he expects everything to be kosher (?).

Edited by ShawnAntoski
  • Cheers 1