The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NDSF: (2) Edmonton Oilers vs. (3) Winnipeg Jets | Jets win series 4-0

Rate this topic

2021 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So it was 3-1 and I look outside knowing it's going to rain most of the next 5 days....   So I figure I am going to take the motorcycle I just bought out for a rip instead...come back to see this glorious comeback happened...

SUCK IT COILERS!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1
1 minute ago, Gnarcore said:

So it was 3-1 and I look outside knowing it's going to rain most of the next 5 days....   So I figure I am going to take the motorcycle I just bought out for a rip instead...come back to see this glorious comeback happened...

SUCK IT COILERS!!!! 

What motorcycle? Gotta know! (Yes I miss having a motorcycle...cash crunch). 

Just now, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

connor-mcdavid.jpg.e868046dede1adaa58d3ebf3d43c0ee5.jpg

The only winning he will be getting is if team Canada sends NHL players next year to the Olympics. 

• Hydration 3
Just now, Apricot said:

I really hope McDavid asks for a trade, I would start a parade

Would be interesting to see how it plays out.

I can't see any circumstance they would ever trade him even if he came out and said he hated the team.

• Hydration 1
Just now, Gnarcore said:

I picked up a 1993 Yamaha Virago 1100 the other day. In process of getting collectors plates now :)  

I also have a Honda CRF250L.   I was planning on something far newer but was a good price and off a bike mechanic buddy so I know the details.  I think I'll ride it a few years and then pick up the Indian Darkhorse I've wanted for years. 

Good choices on all three. Enjoy! 

• Hydration 1
Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Good choices on all three. Enjoy! 

Thanks! Honestly..I've always loved Viragos...  I am also tempted to dump 3k into it and make it pristine and keep it for life LOL

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

A big part of the Oilers strategy is to sell calls and win the game on the powerplay.

Problem is the refs don’t call penalties every time you fall down or clutch your face in the playoffs.

Exactly.  Starts with their gutless captain and trickles down.  They have no character guys at all and can't handle any adversity.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to NDSF: (2) Edmonton Oilers vs. (3) Winnipeg Jets | Jets win series 4-0
  • -Vintage Canuck- unpinned this topic