The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Which team do you want to win the Cup?

-SN-

Which team do you want to win the Cup?   

340 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At this point it's not who I 'want' to win rather who I absolutely do NOT want to win.

Do NOT want to see win no matter what:

Boston - don't think this needs explanation

Vegas - their organization simply didn't earn it imo

Toronto - their organization doesn't deserve it imo

Edmonton - see above

Colorado - I simply hate Kadri

Washinton - I simply hate Kadri Wilson

Winnipeg - their city had a team and gave up on them so.....I don't hate them but I guess I'm on the fence about their franchise

Everyone else, whatever happens, happens.....

• Cheers 2

Hurricanes, would be fun if they would bring in the Storm Surge after each series clinching win.
Also like a good underdog or undercat story if the Panthers with their smart moves (e.g. adding Verhaeghe and Duclair to their roster and rehabbing Bennett) could beat a powerhouse Lightning, and beat any of the the Caps/ Isles/ Canes/ Pens/ Leafs in future rounds.  I also like Trotz coached teams so I'd say NYI would also be on that list.

Lastly, if Kaprizov can go god-mode and carry his team to a Cup that would be amazing to see.

53 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

I don't want the Avs to win because I'm jealous of their rebuild and salty that Makar is better than Hughes

Go Winnipeg

I want the ?Avs to win because Hughes is better than Makar.  Hughes passes the puck, and is a far better QB of play than Makar.  Was I just fished?  Is the hook still in my mouth?  Ouch!  :P

Starting from most hated, I'd have to say the Leafs, so not them. I also want them to look like fools for their cap distribution. If they win, the media is going to say Dubas is a genius, and vindicate everything. I'm not yet strong enough emotionally to handle that. I also hate the Oilers, so not them either. Throw in Vegas too.

I'm neutral about Montreal, but would be sad if Toffoli wins Conn Smythe. For similar reasons, if the Flames made it, I'd be mad if they went any further than us. Thank you Calgary. Just speculating here, but if Winnipeg/Montreal manage to beat the Leafs/Oilers in the first round, it might be enough for me to jump on their bandwagons.

I'd be ok with any other teams winning. If I had to pick a few to actually support, I'd be ok with Carolina. I like some of their players, and maybe there's a chance they'd invite David Aryes to the parade. Also wouldn't mind if Florida won. I think it could help generate actual fan interest for the Panthers and show how underrated Barkov is. NYI too; it'd be funny if they won after Tavares ditched them.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, naslund.is.king said:

Anyone but Canada

im a salty Canuck fan like that

They abandoned us during our Cup run openly cheering for Boston.  I wouldn't cheer for ANY Canadian teams ever unless it's the Olympics. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

The teams I absolutely don't want to win are:

Vegas, Toronto, Washington (only bc of Wilson), Pittsburgh, Edmonton, Boston, St Louis.

Teams I'm on the fence or don't really care about are:

Carolina, Minnesota, Montreal.

Teams I'd be okay winning the Cup:

Colorado, Florida, TB, NYI, Nashville (Poile deserves it), or Winnipeg.