The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Calgary Flames | May 18, 2021 | 1 p.m. PT | SNP | PLAYOFF SERIES VS CALGARY EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I wasn't expecting the GDT to be this active for an afternoon game on a weekday that won't have any impact on the playoffs. We're a passionate bunch.

Great excuse to bugger off for the rest of the work day. 

We are so lucky Hoglander has really worked out... some ppl were doubting his size and stuff...

I wish we could let fans for the final game... so jealous of fans in Carolina getting the real playoff atmosphere!! we better get this Covid under control so we can go support our team live at Rogers Arena again... I feel bad for the Jays fans who can't see their team for 2 straight seasons.... well, same for the Whitecaps but they suck anyway! LOL...

7 minutes ago, Angry Goose said:

Also, Vesey is intriguing me more and more.

Kid needs to step up, & make a statement. Change his name..too much like Greasy.

Vesey..change to....

VZ

BOOM! Instant superstar, like when Guy The Flower lost the helmet! :^)

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, oldnews said:

would like to be a fly on the wall in the Lames locker room lately.

gotta wonder what Sutter has to say to that group / if anything / if he's bothering.

Not much time left to show that you’re a Sutter guy for anyone on the bubble. There is likely a couple of big names moving in the off-season.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, RakuRaku said:

He'd doing well today??? 

Past few I've watched I feel like he's been involved, making good plays.  Good skater, good hands and has some size.  I do think if the Canucks could get a really good third line C, him and say Hoagie or Podzkolzin could be a good line.  He might not drive a line but can be a good complimentary player 

• Cheers 1