The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks sign Travis Green to contract extension

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Blarg.

Let's hope Greener actually learned something like he said... like not giving up a ton of shots and goals.

Team D was atrocious this year as were the special teams. PP hasn't been the same since the Vegas series.

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Sounds like no changes then. TBH, as much as I've been supportive of all our management/staff, I'd prefer short contracts here. I'm getting a bit antsy.

The comments from the players does make me feel better about this. If they had stayed silent or just gave boilerplate bs answers in the exit interviews i'd be more concerned. I just hope Clark stays.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, tas said:

I'm talking about last year. 

Didn't we go 0/4 in game 7 vs Vegas that which included a 5 minute PP while the game was still 0-0?

Sucked pretty bad then when it mattered the most.

Edited by Junkyard Dog
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

The comments from the players does make me feel better about this. If they had stayed silent or just gave boilerplate bs answers in the exit interviews i'd be more concerned. I just hope Clark stays.

What do you actually expect them to say though? No chance they give anything but glowing support for guys they probably already knew were coming back.

• Cheers 1