The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Maple Leafs looking to trade Zach Hyman’s rights; Canucks interested

Have to wonder whether this is a backup plan should they not find a third line center, and decide to move MIller to the third line, they would have a glaring hole in the top six LW.

Hyman would ideally be a good fit with Pettersson and Boeser.

I'm not opposed, but again this seems like an expensive buy, not sure where the cap space is coming from to make this big of a move.

1 minute ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Have to wonder whether this is a backup plan should they not find a third line center, and decide to move MIller to the third line, they would have a glaring hole in the top six LW.

I'm not opposed, but again this seems like an expensive buy, not sure where the cap space is coming from to make this big of a move.

Id rather go for a saad who i think is in the 4.5 range but i agree where is this money coming from?

1 minute ago, Bertuzzipunch said:

Well we need wingers tbh

Yep.

Bennings list this summer is a top 6 winger, third line center, and top 4 defenseman.

Not surprising that he’d be turning over every rock. I doubt we have serious interest in Hyman though.

49 minutes ago, billabong said:

as in terms of his play style he is the PERFECT winger for Horvat

pearson-horvat-hyman 

that line would wear down their opposition in a 7 game series with their tenaciousness, hustle and board play 

We have Podkolzin coming. Trust me he will make you forget about Hyman…

1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Considering that he's generating a lot of interest from different clubs, I highly doubt the cost will be worth the player. 

I would think so. I could see LA making a pretty significant pitch for him. 

Edited by Jimmy McGill

17 minutes ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

did Loui agree to terminate his deal and we just don't know it yet?