The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Danila Klimovich | C

20 minutes ago, tas said:

good, so go. nobody cares. just don't piss and moan cluelessly about the team like the meatheads.

So at least one of the posters you are conversing with is on my list of ignored posters.

Reason for that, as you have seen for yourself, a complete lack of anything positive from that poster.

I mean absolutely nothing, has ever been good enough that they would post even a bit of an "atta boy".

One used come up here and post smack, then got found out for not watching the games he was dissing. Still here, still 100 % negative.

5rh7lx.jpg

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, gurn said:

So at least one of the posters you are conversing with is on my list of ignored posters.

Reason for that, as you have seen for yourself, a complete lack of anything positive from that poster.

I mean absolutely nothing, has ever been good enough that they would post even a bit of an "atta boy".

One used come up here and post smack, then got found out for not watching the games he was dissing. Still here, still 100 % negative.

5rh7lx.jpg

In other words:  that poster is not a Canuck’s fan and comes here even when fishing season is closed.  

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, gurn said:

5rh7lx.jpg

it's so exhausting, but I'm on a quixotic mission to civilize, so I must persevere in fighting the good fight. 

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, frank einstein said:

This used to be such a nice neighbourhood

Wut. CDC was never really nice. Old CDC had a bunch of 'veteran' posters who insulted others all day long, and the mods would let it slide.

To be fair, I think the mods nowadays have let quite a bit of stuff slide...

43 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

Wut. CDC was never really nice. Old CDC had a bunch of 'veteran' posters who insulted others all day long, and the mods would let it slide.

To be fair, I think the mods nowadays have let quite a bit of stuff slide...

I used to find refuge in the prospects. Pettersson's was great for about 8 months before the CDC GMs took it over. 

Edited by frank einstein

3 minutes ago, frank einstein said:

Klimovich struggled a bit with control until this. Maybe trying too hard with the Sedins and other Canuck legends in attendance. 

Yeah he definitely tries to do too much himself, but that change soon. His offensive instinct are very solid for an 18 year old.

• Cheers 3

7 hours ago, frank einstein said:

You mean like this?

Absolutely not. Conversations with children, in those circumstances, should be about the child’s specific actions and should be in this form: “I especially liked ‘x’ about your game today, I liked the way you did ‘these specific items’” The same goes with giving criticism, always about actions, not the person. Express what you see, and what it made you feel. See Haim Ginott, “Between Teacher and Child”.

• Like 1