The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Connor Lockhart | C

Dazzle

2 hours ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

“Banged up,” according the Coach Hartsburg.

Not sure how serious. Hopefully just day-to-day.

He went down behind the net during the Saginaw game (October 17), and then was off to the dressing room. Perhaps that’s when injured? 

Tripped down the stairs?

Edited by Googlie
  • Haha 1

On 10/25/2021 at 10:44 AM, Googlie said:

Tripped down the stairs?

Don't laugh. On Monday I was going to Save On, and don't ask me how I strained something on the last step on the stairs. I could barely walk. I took an Advil. And shuffled my way through groceries. I must of strained my Achilles tendon or something. It's better now but it really freaked me out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Just saw the box score and Lockhart has added an insurance goal. That’s four points tonight...

edit: actually wound up being the game winning goal 

Edited by Podz92
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Took him a little bit to get going but looks like he’s the game breaker they were hoping for.

Skating and stick handling reminds me of another Conor on the Canucks.

Man, if he can turn into another Connor Garland, that would be golden. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Is he a "Lock" to make the team? 

Most likely a long shot to play in the NHL but never say never... Jannik Hansen was proof of that.

Routing for the kid as I do for most  Canuck prospects while at the same time recognizing the actual realities of any of them making it

• Cheers 1

29 minutes ago, Kootenay Gold said:

Most likely a long shot to play in the NHL but never say never... Jannik Hansen was proof of that.

Routing for the kid as I do for most  Canuck prospects while at the same time recognizing the actual realities of any of them making it

Remember Jannick Hansen was a point a game player with the Winterhawks

• Upvote 1

On 11/5/2021 at 2:50 PM, Kootenay Gold said:

Yes he was but there must have been a lot of holes in his game to not be drafted until the 9th round. Still; he persisted and found a way to play for many years in the NHL

I think Hansen was drafted out  of Sweden and then he went to the Dub I don't think many scouts had faith in Denmark as future NHL prospect

1 hour ago, Fred65 said:

I think Hansen was drafted out  of Sweden and then he went to the Dub I don't think many scouts had faith in Denmark as future NHL prospect

More to the point though was that he was a 9th round pick that made it all the way to the NHL for a lot more than just a cup of coffee. Never say never.

• Like 1