The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lucas Forsell | LW

17 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

Not Forsale?

Nope, rumor has it his ELC will come with a NTC/ NMC.  :ph34r:

EDIT: management sure loves their Swedes this weekend (OEL, Myrenberg, Gabrielsson, Forsell)

Edited by Phil_314
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, CR7 said:

This is probably my favorite pick of the draft. 3 to 4 years away but kid will be an NHL player for sure!

I love your enthusiasm, but do you wanna elaborate on why he's your favourite?

Edited by Dazzle
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Dazzle said:

I love your enthusiasm, but do you wanna elaborate on why he's your favourite?

Quick feet, not a speedster but can beat you with nice edge work, great lateral ability. High compete level, decent IQ. In any other draft year this dude would be 3rd/4th rounder. Needs to fill out a little, but as one of the youngest player in the draft his up side is huge. Think Motte with better offensive ability and unbelievable passing

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

• GoldenAlien changed the title to Lucas Forsell | LW
8 minutes ago, GoldenAlien said:

Growth spurt, and his birth date is one week from next year’s draft.  This is exactly the kind of scenario where we see a guy take a huge step forward the next couple years.  He’s going to fill out and get a lot stronger, which will make him a much faster skater.  This is a guy who has a good chance of making it.  

• Cheers 2

A little growth spurt to 6', but not worried about his weight being a younger player (a couple of weeks away from being eligible for next years draft). I guess we'll all be watching the Swedes at the WJHC in the next few years!

• Cheers 2