The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) Canucks concerned about a Pettersson offer sheet

1 minute ago, AV. said:

A lot of people called me a madman and thought I was bored when I said that Pettersson wasn't happy here.

Makes you wonder..

I don't necessarily think that's the case. He seems to be a bit prickly personality wise (which I actually love) but I don't think you can equate that to unhappiness.

I do believe the players in general weren't happy about the moves made last off-season, but I can see EP being here and happy about it for a long time.

Edited by kanucks25

1 minute ago, AV. said:

A lot of people called me a madman and thought I was bored when I said that Pettersson wasn't happy here.

Makes you wonder..

I'm sure many people will not miss you when you go check yourself in.

1 minute ago, AV. said:

Makes you wonder..

You have literally no way of proving Pettersson isn’t happy. 

• Cheers 4

Just now, AV. said:

Makes you wonder..

People called you a bored madman? That sounds like the lamest handle ever. So because a team may potentially submit an offer sheet for Elias Pettersson, that indicates that he's not happy in Vancouver. Hmmm......those do actually sound like the words of a bored madman.

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, AV. said:

Makes you wonder..

I'd probably wait till something more then a rumor from a radio pundit happens before taking my victory lap, but what do I know..

30 minutes ago, Top Sven Baercheese said:

A dangerous thing to say looking back. What's to stop CGY from offering 12M just to handcuff the Nux

Or Seattle for that matter. TBH, I'm more concerned about that. They left a suspicious amount of cap space for themselves, while not having a 1st line center or there not being a 1st line center in the UFA market. Any RFA who is that kind of top flight center right now could get an offer from Seattle.

1 minute ago, Top Sven Baercheese said:

Seattle (on paper) doesn't look good.  That might mean 4 straight top 5 picks.  Including draft years for Shane wright and Bedard. 

Tempting to take the 4 x 1sts.

• Cheers 1