The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Trade] Canucks trade Olli Juolevi to Panthers for Juho Lammikko, Noah Juulsen

3 minutes ago, ken kaniff said:

Haha ya pro scouting like Hamonic right? It’s been over 7 years and he’s still God awful. The rest of the league is laughing at us

No talking about guys like Highmore, Nic Dowd, Luke Schenn and other depth guys that we have traded for.  

Hamonic actually started playing well in the second half of last season once he got healthy.  

You're going to have a tough season mate when we start winning again, brace for it ;) 

Just now, Maniwaki Canuck said:

That's the part that sticks in my craw.  Green sat him almost all last year while the team was out of contention early on.  That was the time to give him an extended run. 

Juolevi was the hardest hit by Covid.  They mentioned that he had lost 15 lbs and just couldn't get back into playing shape for a long time.  That's why he sat so long. 

3 minutes ago, bubba6 said:

Hamonic is a heck of a player, his choice to not play for personal reasons is not a negative on JBs pro scouting abilities. you lack logic.

Hamonic WAS a heck of a player. There’s a reason he was a PTO last year because nobody wanted the bum.

• Haha 1
  • RoughGame 2

3 minutes ago, Caboose said:

Benning poops in his pants at least twice a year for 7 years and is still an NHL GM.

Pretty impressive.

He already had to waive Hamonic who he just signed and hasn’t even played a game yet. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Chris12345 said:

That was huge to me. No matter what you don't do that. Hunch over, puke, I don't care.

Rolling around like that was an embarrassment to professional hockey.

But.....I am old school so I also acknowledge I am a stubborn old man.

Like I said, people made a lot of that. 

Been around lots of top tier athletes and have seen sillier nonsense.

I agree, though not a god look but also not a big concern to the Panthers it seems. 

Just now, ken kaniff said:

Hamonic WAS a heck of a player. There’s a reason he was a PTO last year because nobody wanted the bum.

You are wrong, once again.  

Hamonic only wanted to play for Vancouver, Edmonton or Winnipeg.  That's why he was a PTO with us.  

Better than losing him on waivers I guess, if that was the alternative. 

I'm honestly not expecting much in return. Probably a 5th round pick or something.

Sucks that he didn't turn out for us, but oh well.

• Thanks 1