The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Season Opener: Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers | Wednesday, October 13th, 2021 @ 7:00pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific, SN650

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

Just now, Rindiculous said:

Oh my, the Pittsburgh Penguins lineup looks TERRIBLE!  Like if I didn't know better I would think it would be an AHL team besides Letang.

Yea that looks worse than the lineups Green iced in preseason.

Tampa is gonna roll them. Thinking this thing will be an 8-0 blowout.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

Oh my, the Pittsburgh Penguins lineup looks TERRIBLE!  Like if I didn't know better I would think it would be an AHL team besides Letang.

Crosby is getting old, so Pens need a new star.  They will get into the lotto and the league will make sure they get Wright.  

10 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Crosby is getting old, so Pens need a new star.  They will get into the lotto and the league will make sure they get Wright.  

Come on @Alflives, the fact that McJesus went to Edmonton is proof the draft ain’t rigged. That was Bettman’s worst nightmare come to life. Only Winnipeg possibly being worse.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Supposedly a weaker division. But the playoffs are a war and whistles are put away. So beefy statures helps. 

No no I’m agreeing with you, haha.

This division is beefy, with more physical hockey played in it. Add in travel for a west coast team and it’s a heavier toll on a player, much more than playing in the east. 

I’d rather us be walking into the postseason rather than limping.

Edited by RWJC
  • Haha 1