The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Let's get Kraken: Canucks @ Kraken - Oct 23rd, 2021, 7:00pm PST

Rate this topic

therodigy

51 minutes ago, BPA said:

I'd rotate Podz in for a few games with Highmore or Dowling slotting out.  I think Chiasson stays cuz he's on PP1.

Btw...did they fix Chiasson name on his jersey yet?  Lol. :P

HERE! Wear this ya punk..there's no 'I' in team..Chasson

Edited by Nuxfanabroad
sleepy spellin, eh?
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, steviewonder20 said:

He’s not in Abby, he’s learning to play hockey from Baumer, lol, and warming a bench in Vancouver.

Yeah - was poignant watching the 'miked up' clip of a few pages above, Podz fist bumping with the players after the Chicago win.  I'm sure he was happy for the team, but was burning up inside 'cos he wanted so much to play.

21 minutes ago, Mj2345 said:

From what I’ve seen so far it looks like they did an amazing job turning the old Key Arena into Climate Pledge Arena..

Indeed - here's how......

https://www.king5.com/article/entertainment/television/programs/beneath-the-surface/behind-the-scenes-construction-climate-pledge-arena/281-432bc0e5-f8da-419b-be5c-736f29e27a4d

• Thanks 2
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

& man, weren't HEART such an awesome vibe in the late 70's? It was pure rock before their 1980's pop-packaging.

Would be so apropos..both PNW towns felt like Heart belonged to them, back in the day...

They played at Hugh Boyd back then....

• Cheers 2

13 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

& man, weren't HEART such an awesome vibe in the late 70's? It was pure rock before their 1980's pop-packaging.

Would be so apropos..both PNW towns felt like Heart belonged to them, back in the day...

Hey, they recorded in a studio in Little Mountain so that settles it:  they're ours!

• Like 2
  • Vintage 2

50 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Wow!

So pretty much as expensive as OTT and MTL...  not sure about Vancouver.   Get a "double" it's like a single too.  Costs more to drink at a game then it does to get in really. 

Edited by IBatch

13 minutes ago, IBatch said:

So pretty much as expensive as OTT and MTL...  not sure about Vancouver.   Get a "double" it's like a single too.  Costs more to drink at a game then it does to get in really. 

Van's got much better pricing.

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, King Heffy said:

He's played better than Highmore, Dowling and Chiasson.  Then again, so did Gadjovich.  Instead of demoting Podkolzin, Benning needs to either tell Green to stop icing useless plugs, or replace him with a coach who can be trusted to set the lineup correctly.  This is ridiculous.

like the useless plugs Green iced that won the game in Chicago ?:bigblush:

Go Canucks Go

16 minutes ago, the_impersonator13 said:

One of the greatest live performances of all time. Magical. 

Yep, I loved it.  And to see the band's reaction too...just perfect, all of it.

(Haha, right before I saw this post I'd played this.  Twice)

12 minutes ago, IBatch said:

I can't see the posted prices...tried everything on my computer but it won't show post like DLC's, heard it was like $13-16us for a beer depending on size or brand, unsure if that was true. Canucks draft beet is around $8 or 9each I believe. The smart move is to drink and eat before the game, otherwise your night out to a game becomes real expensive!

• Vintage 1