The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks VS Ducks | November 9th, 7pm

Rate this topic

MattJVD

10 minutes ago, HockeyHarry said:

Any Zegras tonight? 

I still think Podkolzin is a better Canucks fit then Zegras would of been if he slipped to #10. But hes an exciting player.

Zegras is another of those "look at me go mommy" players that are useless without the puck.  90% of their time on ice they hurt their team.  Crap player.  Crap team. Crap fans.  Crap city.  Crap state.  Crap country. 

#embracethehate!

Edited by Alflives
  • Cheers 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wat 1

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Zegras is another of those "look at me go mommy" players that are useless without the puck.  90% of their time on ice they hurt their team.  Crap player.  Crap team. Crap fans.  Crap city.  Crap state.  Crap country. 

The list of our guys I wouldn't trade for Zegras is very short.

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, N4ZZY said:

They'll be playing hard to get Halak his first win of the season. The guy has been playing hard, but hasn't been able to get a win. Hope tonight's the first of many to come. 

But but his contract warrents for 10 games only??? Lol kidding aside he might and can probably give us a stanley cup this year... halak has it in him... 

20 minutes ago, HockeyHarry said:

Any Zegras tonight? 

I still think Podkolzin is a better Canucks fit then Zegras would of been if he slipped to #10. But hes an exciting player.

Zegras is day-to-day with an upper body injury and not confirmed for tonight.

Edited by MattJVD
  • Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Alflives said:

#embracethehate!

Lol okay. You obviously don't know what you are talking about and is a homer. 

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Based on rumblings around the draft the Canucks were really high on Sillinger. He seems like a classic Benning pick too.

It’s early but that pick looks like it would have been a home run. Big center who has put up 6 points in 10 games for Columbus at 18.

That being said being an Ohio boy may be factoring into his success more than it would have here. Who knows?

I’m more than happy getting Garland though. He’s bringing new life to our offense.

I agree 100%.