The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Anaheim Ducks at Vancouver Canucks | Nov. 09, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, RU SERIOUS said:

They did give it a reasonable effort - I agree.  but they went back to Green Style play tonight after showing some different creative new plays last game against Dallas.    Mot sure why they went back to green's STALE monotonous plays tonight????  He must have gave them $h1t after the last game for not following his game plan.

Resonable efforts is not what we waited this long for . This is a joke.   

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, MikeBossy said:

Still don't get why Pods doesn't get a shot in OT - kid has wheels and a lot of open ice to work with - oh well.

Could be because of communication - until his English improves?

Can’t think of ANY other reason atm

He deserves a shot 

• Like 1

Just now, Coconuts said:

And yet they managed to score two goals and get a point

I want Green gone too, but that's something I want to see from them 

If we're gonna lose we're gonna lose, but I want to see them at least try to compete and they did 

The only reason I agree is for the psychology of the team, not because the players aren't failing themselves.  

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

No Hughes did everything he could.

They committed one of the biggest mistakes you can in 3 on 3. Getting caught deep at the end of a shift and not getting the shot on net.

Yeah that's why I said it's not on Hughes. I just thinking going down on that play was the smart move tactically. 

That one is on Bo and I think Miller was the other guy. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, canuckspride said:

At least the last two games we've shown consistency and urgency most times. The team is starting to form and I hope will get their act together soon.

Yah, despite being 2-1-1 the last 4 games, that is 4 games in a row we've dominated the play.  We just got the case where we got goalied twice.  Each of those 4 games we outshot the opponent by about 10 shots.

• Cheers 2

That call on halak has to be the worst call I've ever seen.  So bad as a matter of fact I get a little suspicious and think hey what's going on here.  That's not incompetence that's gotta be intentional.

Then there's OT.

Really, this is professional sports. A multi million dollar or billion dollar industry.  

But refs get away with that stuff. 

Weird. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

My pk is the worst in the league how about?

Green has given them the means to get to the net. They've done sweet F all when they get there . Wide shots , brutal tips,  our top players getting knocked of the puck on the boards excetra 

• Like 1