The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Golden Knights Sat Nov 13th

Rate this topic

ForzaTikare

Just now, Rindiculous said:

We played well 5 on 5, but our special teams is &^@#ing garbage...and so are the refs.  Also, by far the worst game of the season for the linesmen.  I've seen like 10 blown offsides tonight.

Including the one where Demko got a penalty. That was already offside 

1 minute ago, -DLC- said:

I don't know if I can take the trolling tonight.  

This is my team and I have a hard time with it all.  

It's not trolling Deb. I think we all have every right to be infuriated . We invest time, money , and emotion into this team ( the hardcore fans), and we haven't been rewarded. It's not a short period of time , it's been 8 years recently,  and 50 years without a cup. They ( the canucks organization) deserve every bit of flack they are getting right now IMO

Just now, gregthehockeynut said:

Mike Keenan's coaching was out of date but his cold hard GM skills were just fine.

Looks like we need that kind of shake up for sure.

He got lucky.  Those trades were made out of spite to get any players who actually cared about the team out of the room so that no one was questioning the leadership of the biggest piece of garbage to ever disgrace our franchise.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, -DLC- said:

I don't know if I can take the trolling tonight.  

This is my team and I have a hard time with it all.  

I'm pretty damn die hard as a fan of this team, but I'm seriously considering taking a break from watching them for awhile until they make a change. 

Seriously, doing the same thing over and over again hoping for different results is clearly not working.

• Cheers 1
  • RoughGame 1