The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche | Nov 17 | 6 PM PT | Apathy Edition

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

5 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Where is the proof of that?? They have potential but that means nothing. I haven’t seen this talented team

you are talking about. The stats don’t lie people. We look slow, and with absolutely no creativity in our game. I love when people say we are talented. We had players that were creative but they haven’t been here this year. 

The proof is that we have 4+ players who have hit or have been on pace to hit 60+ points in their career 2 other that have been on pace or hit 50+ 2 dman who have hit 40+ points OEL and myers prior to the road trip was a top 7 paring in the nhl analytically we have a vezina level caliber goalie, you say lack of creativity that's due to a dump and chase system 

• Wat 1

1 minute ago, Pickly said:

It’s weird. I think he’s been figured out and hasn’t adapted himself. He can’t skate well and his balance is awful. Throw in a shattered confidence and lacklustre commitment to improving his weaknesses and this is what he is. 

During the summer there was a lot of chatter that he was focused too much on social media and working on his brand and that he wasn't training hard. I thought that was a bunch of bull, but now I wonder.