The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Hawks Nov 21 5pm SNP chaisson appreciation thread

Rate this topic

Odd.

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

They do. Thats what I meant. I would look for my friends on tv when I wasn't at the game myself. 

Oh I see what you mean now. Yeah they’re not  exactly ideal, but there’s always going to be a push for more ad space. Like you said though it’s much preferred compared to on their uniforms

• Cheers 1

Just now, Slegr said:

Podkolzin had such a strong first. His confidence just keeps growing. It’s great to see.

He's gonna be a beast of a player for us.

Protects the puck so well and makes the right decision every single time.

I'm really looking forward to how Podz and Hoglander will develop. Both guys have so much potential.

Two scoring line wingers in one draft. Don't think we had such luck since the Sedins.

• Vintage 2

9 minutes ago, Podzilla said:

I never want to see the lotto line again. It’s pretty obvious Boeser and Petey do better away from Miller. Boes and Miller argue atleast once a game when they play together. 

I don't f*cking know why Green is took out his blender again.

For f*ck's sake, please move on from the line that just doesn't click!!!

Unless, Green wants to throw the game, go on a losing stream and get fired. Maybe he just wants to go home and be relieved from this stress.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, TNucks1 said:

missed most of the first, are we playing any good?

Yeah. Hawks look tired from playing the Oilers last night and we took advantage of it. Hawks making mental errors and losing puck battles and we've got extended zone time as a result.

• Thanks 1