The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Pittsburgh Penguins | Nov 24, 2021 4 PM PDT | Normal GDT Edition

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

1 minute ago, We_Are_All_Canucks_4_life said:

Missed half of the game, have they at least played better then the score indicates?

Much worse actually. One of the worst games of the season if not the worst. The pens probably have had 10 grade A scoring chances at least. Possibly 15.

1 minute ago, Gnarcore said:

I wanted Boudreau as I felt his style of play would benefit the team better but now I agree for the same reason. 

Boudreau is nothing but a playoff failure, he’s lost like 7 or 8 game sevens with teams that have severely underperformed when it mattered. President trophies don’t matter if you lost your last game of the season. Look up urinatingtree on YouTube he has an awesome video about BBQ Boudreau 

1 minute ago, Heretic said:

I wonder if some of those here that think Demko is spectacular are among the same folks that got ticked at Luongo for the odd soft goal - cause IMHO, both those 2 goals were stoppable by any goalie.

At this point you can put prime Hasek in net and our team will lose. When we cant score 1 goal, you are blaming the goalie? are you serious?

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Pettersson demoted to the fourth line.

For that giveaway at the blue line that led to the Penguins goal (after the Hughes turnover in between).