The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Columbus Blue Jackets | Nov. 26, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

He was brought in for defense and pk. While we don't give out much on the defense 5v5 we don't score anymore and our pk is atrocious not even sure why ppl want him at all to even be interim 

They made him a general "advisor" but defense and PK is still Baumgartners job.. somehow..

25 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

CONDENSED GAME | Casucks at Blue Jackets

Sad Gordon Ramsay GIF by Hell's Kitchen

This team's about as cooked as this king crab

The difference is that plenty of people in this city would actually love cooked king crab

Edited by Neil HD
  • Cheers 1

Petey’s foot speed has been poor compared to what we’ve seen in previous seasons, evident on Domi’s empty netter. Wth was that from Petey?!

Send the kid to Abbotsford for a conditioning stint or something, it’s not like he’s making a difference to the team at all. If anything, sad to say, he’s hurting them more at this point by eating up all that ice-time with that kinda performance. 

5 minutes ago, kilgore said:

I like pie.

I'm looking forward to pie this Christmas

Lots and lots of pie

I hate pie crust and most fruit so the only pies I eat are key lime or lemon meringue with the Graham cracker crust.  Mmmmm, Grandma uses to make a killer one without sugar.  Definitely more of a cake guy though.

• Cheers 1

34 minutes ago, billabong said:

Canucks didn’t have enough high danger chances 

don’t let the shot clock fool you

now it’s just a mercy firing and I feel something will be done tomorrow 

Canucks have lost 8 of 9 

This has been a unique year for everyone," Aquilini wrote. "Roster changes, very little training camp, no preseason, and just a few practice days. It takes time for new players to fit in and a new group chemistry to take hold, both on and off the ice." 

They are still trying to gel, it's all hamonics fault for not being in the lineup..  He is our top 4 D.. plays part time and gets full pay.  Do you think the boys are mad, it's why they give up quit in the third period? 

• Wat 1

1 minute ago, Cluminati* said:

Petey’s foot speed has been poor compared to what we’ve seen in previous seasons, evident on Domi’s empty netter. Wth was that from Petey?!

Send the kid to Abbotsford for a conditioning stint or something, it’s not like he’s making a difference to the team at all. If anything, sad to say, he’s hurting them more at this point by eating up all that ice-time with that kinda performance. 

Remember when coaches could do that?! 

As a motivation 

• Sad 1

Just now, Toyotasfan said:

Who can we trade for Barzal? Is Horvat worth more, is Pettersson’s stock too low, Lamorello would like Miller I’m sure but we’d have to add a sweetener.

Why would nyi trade barzal just bc hes had subpar games?  We arent getting a franchise centre for miller.  Keep dreamin.