The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] December 14, 2021 Columbus Blue Jackets (14-11-1) @ Vancouver Canucks (12-15-2) at 7:00 pm on SportsNet TV and Radio 650

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

8 minutes ago, AbbyNux said:

0% chance. 

It's an hour, unless Lockwood rides a sport bike at illegal speeds.

1 minute ago, Mikey87 said:

Definitely longer than that. It also really depends on how the 264th area is looking. It always slows down there.

Your right, I was subconsciously thinking Abby to Langley where my girlfriend lives. That’s about 30-35 minutes.

Just now, TU90 said:

How is stuff like this allowed on this site? If you replace “unvaccinated” with any other segment of the population it’s hate speech. Unbelievable.

When we have gatherings we use rapid tests to stay safe, regardless of vaccination status. If arenas and other venues did the same thing we’d all be better off.

Enough with the hate on certain segments of people. We can all spread this thing, even us “clean” vaccinated people.

first day on the site?  Have you seen the things people say about players and coaches here?  

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, DrJockitch said:

Flinging crap?

Wow, that is a lot of transference going on there.

But way to get the last part of what I said.

Yes I did get your last part.

8 minutes ago, Hogs & Podz said:

Get vaccinated, wear a mask in public and don't ba an a-hole to everyone who disagrees with you and we can get through this.

That has nothing to do with why our players are getting covid... So you're being the 'a-hole' you're asking others not to be....

5 minutes ago, Hogs & Podz said:

Just not worth going down this road again.

Yet you did....

It is very frustrating... Sad and scary still.  Pointing fingers won't help.

1 hour ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

My guess is we will see arenas go back to limited capacity or no fans in the building (if the situation gets worse).

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, probably be Jan-Feb.

37 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

As per the press release, the results from today's tests are expected to be received prior to tonight's game.

God damn it, it'd be very Canuck luck if Covid derailed our momentum. 

Boston Bruins had two covid cases today (Marchand and Smith) and considering we played them in a matter of days, I wouldn't be surprised if we have more cases ourselves beyond Lammikko and Schenn.

It might be best to just shut things down, the covid cases continue to spread like wild fire in the league. 

2 minutes ago, Hogs & Podz said:

That has nothing to do with why our players are getting covid... So you're being the 'a-hole' you're asking others not to be....

Yet you did....

I think this is a matter of you reading a statement and interpreting it the way you want to.

Everything I have said is correct and scientifically accurate as has been from day 1.  

I am sorry if telling someone to not be an a-hole to those who disagrees with them triggers you.  That is not a statement made to one side or the other but to everyone both vaccinated and unvaccinated or however you want to define this line you perceive.

I never pointed a finger at anyone.

6 minutes ago, Hogs & Podz said:

Yet you did....

Sorry, if you're looking for empathy for anti vaxxers you're going to be disappointed.

• Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, TU90 said:

How is stuff like this allowed on this site? If you replace “unvaccinated” with any other segment of the population it’s hate speech. Unbelievable.

When we have gatherings we use rapid tests to stay safe, regardless of vaccination status. If arenas and other venues did the same thing we’d all be better off.

Enough with the hate on certain segments of people. We can all spread this thing, even us “clean” vaccinated people.

I should post some of the screenshots of PMs I have received here over the years lol

• Haha 1