The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Columbus Blue Jackets at Vancouver Canucks | Dec. 14, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

10 minutes ago, GoCanucksGo! said:

3:0 down but guys never gave up. Haven’t seen this for years. 

Huge come back win:metal: 

Canucks identity in the making.
Same team, same players but with the new commander-in-chief behind the bench, this team is playing better and better. 
Amazing:bigblush: 

Green must be keeping pulling his hair out and screaming why

GCG:canucks::emot-parrot:

Green is completely bald right now...

51 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I actually remember this game.  It was the year we started the season 4-0 without having a single lead through the first 4 games.  Won them all in OT or Shootout.  I believe Bo had 2 goals in that one as well.

Edited by Rindiculous
  • Cheers 1

14 minutes ago, EddieVedder said:

Hes got top 4 potential.  He just needs experience and to build his confidence.   Still think we should have kept oj tho.

I saw Ottawa beat the Panthers 8-2 tonight so I checked to see how bad Juolevi was. Surprised to see he was +1 with over 14 minutes of ice time.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 3

The canucks are now playing some smart hockey...its not about just skating hard and hitting players scoring goals and stoping pucks..game management is key..i really like what they have been doing getting out the puck quicker from the defensive zone...the lob which i think comes in handy at times but the straight forward get to the neutral zone pass or skate it out if the coast is clear....more shots looking for rebounds on net and point shots that find the net ..low shots that can be deflected and i like how the guys are anticipating way better now too  on where the puck will go....my only advice now is too eat well rest well and keep up the conditioning but also take time to have fun ...keeploose canucks and you can keep this going...one shift at a time and proper game plans will keep this smart hockey going...