The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at San Jose Sharks | Dec. 16, 2021

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Was worried about a letdown after that crazy comeback win.

Had they played the old system they lose that game 100%.

But man the pressure they’re putting on and the puck carrier and the forecheck relieves so much pressure when they’re not playing great.

Score 3-4 goals a game and Demko can do the rest.

Edited by DeNiro
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

Woooooooo!!! Bruce there it is! Another W in our pocket. We played a full 60 and pulled away with it at the end. Brock with a pair of markers tonight. Miller, Bo, Dickinson all got on the board as well. Demko stood y’all once again. This team is poised to do something special this year after a awful start. Let’s keep it going! GCG!

Idk if I'd call it a full 60, the 2nd at the very least could have easily gone the other way and they had us on the ropes in the 3rd

But they dug deep and found a way to win which is all that matters in the end 

Edited by Coconuts
  • Cheers 1

It has been interesting seeing Motte's minutes as of late.

Since Bruce has taken over Motte's minutes haven't gone above 12 minutes. He hasn't looked as engaged or as quick. 

With Bruce using more of a full rotation on the PK, Motte doesn't seem as effective on the ice. He isn't hurting the team but certainly isn't as noticeable. Not that I expect any flash, he just doesn't look the same energizer bunny we have seen before. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Ruksys said:

Not sure why some people are saying this was an ugly win…

Canucks looked in control all game, clogged up the neutral zone all night and had the best chances off the rush. If it wasn’t for hill and Pearson’s missed opportunity’s we woulda been up 5-2 at the end of the second 

Ya I don’t think it was an ugly game either. We weren’t at our best, but we are undermanned in the backend. Also, Dickinson could’ve had 3 goals tonight.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ruksys said:

Not sure why some people are saying this was an ugly win…

Canucks looked in control all game, clogged up the neutral zone all night and had the best chances off the rush. If it wasn’t for hill and Pearson’s missed opportunity’s we woulda been up 5-2 at the end of the second 

I respectfully think you're on crack. 

• Haha 2