The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday, January 11, 2022 Vancouver Canucks @ Florida Panthers at 4:00 pm on  SNP TV and SNP650 Radio

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

It’s hilarious because there’s a good chance after this road trip Bonnie Henry is going to increase covid restriction matters with the way Covids been in BC and Aqua won’t even have a single fan being able to attend the games, let alone 50% of them.

Welp, it was gonna happen sooner or later. 

Actually might be better to happen in the 1st road game, write it off and start over. Next game won't be any easier but I see some hope that we can keep up with these so-called elite teams for the most part.

We need someone better than Hunt.

We would still be losing this game but anytime Hunt is on the ice, I think we are getting scored on.

And, Pearson-EP-Hogz is the worst line combo since Boudreau got here.

That line needs to be broken up.

But props to Panthers. They are as good as advertised.

Just now, Odd. said:

It’s hilarious because there’s a good chance after this road trip Bonnie Henry is going to increase covid restriction matters with the way Covids been in BC and Aqua won’t even have a single fan being able to attend the games, let alone 50% of them.

That's what greed can get you. Zero.

1 minute ago, Odd. said:

I was wondering about that....

3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

You saying he's ....bustaroo banzai?

I don’t think anyone is calling him a bust but come on, show some emotion, hit if you can’t even handle the puck. Do something. He’s just skating up and down the ice and doing nothing. Gross right now.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

3 minutes ago, HockeyHarry said:

I do think that woman on Tigerking killed her husband 

100%

And Joe got set up. 

and the other weirdo and his wife have the best pick up line” do you want to pet my tiger” 

lol

Edited by combover
  • Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Titanic was brand new on its maden voyage.  Perhaps you are referring to the wreckage in the bottom of the Atlantic. 

That said, nux had chances but can't finish like Fla can. 

Yes I obviously meant the wreckage.

We are out of sync as expected. Hoped for it not to be this way but what do you expect when the NHL gets them to sit out this long. We went from the hottest team in the NHL back to going into the deep freeze.

3 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Nobody should be salty tonight, Panthers are rollllllling. Not much you can do, Best players are soo clutch

That's pretty much it

Top teams in the league are going to play like top teams, you know they're probably gonna burn you so you've gotta limit their chances and capitalize on yours

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

You saying he's ....bustaroo banzai?

I really don't know at this point what can be done with him other than hope he gets going by year's end and hope he's somewhat back next year.  And to think he had the nerve to hold out for pre season. 

He doesn't deserve 2 million let alone what he's being paid with how he is playing for a very extended period of time. His grace period is up. Get it &^@#ing going, work on skills every chance he gets, see a sports shrink but he needs to do something. I am just happy it was a 3 year show me deal but right now he showing absolutely nothing.