The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Ducks @ Canucks l Feb. 19/22 @ 7:00 pm

Rate this topic

-DLC-

Just now, SergioMomesso said:

Not a lot of contenders would give up a lot for him especially with his contract situation. If it’s not a cheaper sign and trade, who would pay a premium to acquire him just to be in the same situation as we are now. BB6 is not a play driver or difference maker. 

Most of our guys are worth how much?  

3 minutes ago, JayDangles said:

And his faceoff percentage has been crap for the last little while. I think the Bo as Captain experiment should come to a close

I hate to admit it, but I agree. I like Bo, but when was the last time he dragged this team in to the fight and carried the team to a big win? He’s had a good long run and the team has been pretty poor with the exact same problems under 3 different coaches. Keep Miller, make him captain, and trade Bo and Boeser. Keeping things the same isn’t working. 

• Cheers 2

Watching this discussion, it is absolutely mindblowing to me that we somehow lost Markstrom, Toffoli, and Tanev and got 0 in return.

Calgary got Markstrom and Tanev free, and we got nothing for any of the 3.

No wonder we're so bad lmao.

Edited by eeeeergh
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Strawbone said:

I hate to admit it, but I agree. I like Bo, but when was the last time he dragged this team in to the fight and carried the team to a big win? He’s had a good long run and the team has been pretty poor with the exact same problems under 3 different coaches. Keep Miller, make him captain, and trade Bo and Boeser. Keeping things the same isn’t working. 

Keep Petey.  Trade both Bo and Miller.  Rebuild around the U 23 guys.  And the contracts we can't trade.  OEL, Myers, Pearson, Dicky.

3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

But everyone needs to know. Is the cat still entertained?

No no, she got really bored and was passed out besides me, and as soon as intermission hit, she jumped out on her small kitty tree and is staring between the kitchen and the wall.  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, eeeeergh said:

Watching this discussion, it is absolutely mindblowing to me that we somehow lost Markstrom, Toffoli, and Tanev and got 0 in return.

Calgary got Markstrom and Tanev free, and we got nothing for any of the 3.

No wonder we're so bad lmao.

So many people on here were writing Tanev off once he left. He was our guy defensively. Now he’s one of Flames best dmen.

• Upvote 1