The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Flames @ Canucks l Saturday, March 19/22 l 7:00 pm PT - GO CANUCKS

Rate this topic

-DLC-

1 minute ago, Muttley said:

Worried about the mindset of Demko now. Gotta be hard on the guy.

Our weak backup has really cost us.

If he could play regularly and give Demko a rest we wouldn’t have this problem. He only has like 2 wins in 12 games though.

Just now, DeNiro said:

I really don’t understand how that keeps trending that way.

Like are these guys not professional? How do other teams get up for big games?

Maybe quit the messing around playing soccer and do some actual mental and physical preparation?

It seems to me that if the zone play a d passing doesn’t click right away after the first draw, it’s like a trigger into submissive play, and the D just follows. 

it’s weird. Like someone who has to wait until New Year’s Day (next period) to make changes in their life. Some strange pattern/conditioning. 

Just now, Alflives said:

Pods is on his ELC.  Only an idiot would trade a young player who is on their ELC during a time we clearly need to have more of these players.

A contending team needs ELC's. Don't be silly. 

And again, what has he done to even earn more than league minimum? Lol

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Miller, Motte, and others must be gone by Monday.  We need to accept the team we are seeing these recent games is who we are.  Got to do a full tear it down to the studs rebuild. No player should be free from getting moved to make us a winner in the long run.  This is just a bad group with a great goalie.  

True, we honestly need a big retool. Trade all D except Hughes if you can. The rest is pylon, although Schenn is pretty good for his salary.

1 minute ago, Pears said:

Because he’s a 20 year old kid in his first season in North America with untapped potential. Giving up on him would be more than insane. 

What if you got a return with another prospect with better potential though? 

You guys are acting like I'm saying give him away for future considerations lol. You'd obviously get a return for him. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Give me a break. He has one goal in multiple weeks of playing, multiple games. He’s not the reason. Lol

Wasn't suggesting that he'd have a goal, but he would beat a few Flames to the puck and dig it out of the corners.  We're losing almost every puck battle