The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Gaudette UFA

4 hours ago, RWJC said:

I don't think he is into the Crystal ball kind of crystals

Its more like the kind you wear around your neck to keep bears away or increase your love life

2 hours ago, RWJC said:

What isn’t reported is he also ripped a cosmic fartcloud mid roundhouse. I used to do that to my friends.

now I have no friends.

So I do it to strangers 

is that what is on her dress in pic 2

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, lmm said:

is that what is on her dress in pic 2

It’s that or part of her soul leaving her body from the embarrassment.

I wonder if she permitted consummation of the marriage after that shambles. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RWJC said:

It’s that or part of her soul leaving her body from the embarrassment.

I wonder if she permitted consummation of the marriage after that shambles. 

i doubt she is all that embarrassed at that moment

more like seeing stars and wondering WTF? it feels like I just got kicked in the head!!!

But You know I probably hold less malice for those two than your average hate filled Canuck fan

I have seen waaaay toooo many busts in Canuck unis to be bothered hating them all.

I kinda think the Hockey gaud should be the poster boy for "Hockey is for everybody"

Seriously why waste your energy promoting 2slgbtq and people of various colours when you've got this straight white guy that is just as weird as anyone

I keep pulling for Gaudner kuz that bugger knows how to let his freak flag fly 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, lmm said:

i doubt she is all that embarrassed at that moment

more like seeing stars and wondering WTF? it feels like I just got kicked in the head!!!

But You know I probably hold less malice for those two than your average hate filled Canuck fan

I have seen waaaay toooo many busts in Canuck unis to be bothered hating them all.

I kinda think the Hockey gaud should be the poster boy for "Hockey is for everybody"

Seriously why waste your energy promoting 2slgbtq and people of various colours when you've got this straight white guy that is just as weird as anyone

I keep pulling for Gaudner kuz that bugger knows how to let his freak flag fly 

Haha good perspective. 
It would have been cool to see him develop into something here, but the Covid fiasco proved to me he was still a little unprofessional and inconsiderate of his teammate’s well being.

• Cheers 2

He is a young right shot center who can fill a spot for cheap. Similar to a Travis Dermot kind of player. If we bring him back we could run a season of mediocracy where we target ok players that are cost efficient and give them ice time hopping that one or two of them take a step in their development. 

Here is a line up of what I mean if we did this. We obviously wont be competing for the cup but the following season we will be in a better cap position. 

Podkolzin Pettersson Boeser 

Kuzmenko Horvat Garland 

Domi Gaudette Hoglander  

Highmore Lammikko Lockwood 

Hughes Schenn 

OEL Bear 

Dermott Boroughs

Rathbone 

Edit - trade Miller and co. for young prospects and picks 

Edited by kenhodgejr

On 6/30/2022 at 2:08 PM, kloubek said:

I remember when most of CDC were gushing over Gaudette and what a gem of a find he was in the 5th round.

I was never convinced. He was just to raw with too many holes in his game, even though his 19-20 season had me wondering if I had any clue.

I wouldn't say it's a lost cause for him - he could still improve as he's only 25, but he'd have to be a late bloomer for sure. 

Facts are facts, he played more games in the NHL then most guys picked 23ish overall and beyond ever do.    Not a gem that's for sure, but he did make it.   Sens lineup is loaded with younger and probably hungrier players.    One great season for us anyone playing 12:00 minutes a night, 33 points in 59 games ... the rest?   Too bad.   JB only late pick that had any traction.    Tough to believe that we'd have to go back to 2004 to find a couple great later picks, and a 3rd rounder isn't that late either.    Hansen though ... Hope Allvin can start fixing that gap.  

• Cheers 4

On 6/30/2022 at 6:45 PM, RWJC said:

What isn’t reported is he also ripped a cosmic fartcloud mid roundhouse. I used to do that to my friends.

now I have no friends.

So I do it to strangers 

Best part about working outside or in construction, your rarely in a spot you can't just let one rip... unfortunately, the crop dusting skills office workers gain I don't have.    So i'm fun at social events too.  

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, kenhodgejr said:

He is a young right shot center who can fill a spot for cheap. Similar to a Travis Dermot kind of player. If we bring him back we could run a season of mediocracy where we target ok players that are cost efficient and give them ice time hopping that one or two of them take a step in their development. 

Here is a line up of what I mean if we did this. We obviously wont be competing for the cup but the following season we will be in a better cap position. 

Podkolzin Pettersson Boeser 

Kuzmenko Horvat Garland 

Domi Gaudette Hoglander  

Highmore Lammikko Lockwood 

Hughes Schenn 

OEL Bear 

Dermott Boroughs

Rathbone 

Edit - trade Miller and co. for young prospects and picks 

no

• Like 2

I don't think any line on the Canucks would be improved by sticking Gaudette on it.  He doesn't score at a top 6

level and he doesn't play defence at a bottom 6 level.

Maybe the Coyotes pick him up for minimum contract.  They just need bodies; they don't care about winning.

Gaud would do very well in Europe.  He'd score a lot of goals and the fans would love him.