The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Oilers Oct 12/22 7:00PM PST SN/SN650/CHED

Rate this topic

Odd.

21 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

So both of you are day to day...  meanwhile I'm the one making the economy move at work. :rolleyes:

Benefits of a union job. On the plus side I'm ahead of my workload. Any time I have vacation or time off I work to stay ahead, or work to get caught up in a few days.

2 hours ago, AngryElf said:

Gross. Why do we have to listen to that crap?

Not sure how Sportsnet considers that scumbag's repeated misconduct was acceptable.  He's not only disgracing the sport, but their network with his outright refusal to act like a professional. They should be ashamed of his continued employment, even more so as they pushed out Hughson and Cole for this worthless piece of garbage.

Just now, wildwood12 said:

Craig Button, After calling the Canucks a crappy team that will not make the playoffs on Monday.
Just doubled down again and said the Canucks don’t have any defence-men beyond Quinn Hughes. Just have fun and watch them score goals. But they will Not make the playoffs.

I hope the boys shove their jocks in everyone's face this year. Even exeed my expectations of a 7/8 seed

2 hours ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I still haven't tried the George Clooney one, but apparently it's very good!  My go to is Don Julio if I have the money...  never been impressed with Patron. 

Patron has never really impressed me either. You don't even need to spend that much! The 1800 reposado and other similar ones around $40 are all quite good.

11 minutes ago, wildwood12 said:

Craig Button, After calling the Canucks a crappy team that will not make the playoffs on Monday.
Just doubled down again and said the Canucks don’t have any defence-men beyond Quinn Hughes. Just have fun and watch them score goals. But they will Not make the playoffs.

He’s a great prospect analyst and scout, but he’s a terrible NHL analyst.  Every year he says Toronto is going to make the Cup Final

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, wildwood12 said:

He's not the only one who's doubting the Canucks, but I like they have the underdog role. The Canucks have real determination this season and the PP will be one of the best in the league. Everyone's already saving a spot in the Finals for the Flames. On paper bringing in Kadri and Huberdeau are nice adds, but they also lost major production:

Tkachuk - 42 goals (104 pts)

Gaudrdau - 40 goals (112 pts)

Gone

Huberdeau was a great playmaker in FLA, but it's yet to be seen if he can have success on a new team. Same with Kadri. Will he have a Stanley Cup hangover? Markstrom is going to be 33 in January. Entering easy injury territory for a goalie. Tanev too, (at soon to be 33) will he revert to the injury prone player he was?  I'm not crowning them anything yet. 

• Upvote 2
  • Vintage 2