The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Oilers Oct 12/22 7:00PM PST SN/SN650/CHED

Rate this topic

Odd.

Just now, DeNiro said:

Does that work?

Like does the radio and the tv broadcast lineup properly? Never tried it.

no its always off a bit. But sometimes its better than having to listen to Singh not know Canucks player names. 

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

The Alberta Advantage Vs. normal Life on the West Coast:

Sunset on the west side of Deadmonton:  Oil refinery edmonton alberta hi-res stock photography and images - AlamySunset from west end (English bay) Vancouver Residents Enjoy the Sunset Time at English Bay Beach, Vancouver  City, Canada. Editorial Stock Image - Image of dusk, peaceful: 217246884

Lunch time in Deadmonton: 82 Prison Cafeteria Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images Lunch time in Vancouver: image.jpeg.1014fcff10c91a4725448843b1b76b11.jpeg

(9 month) Winter in Deadmonton:image.jpeg.7dd00880013dfe02d7ac0e08ef8d1024.jpeg Winter in Vancouver:See Vancouver in One Day ❤️ Free Fun Guides

Deadmonton Status symbol: Another State Has Just Banned The Dumb Practice Of Rolling Coal | CarBuzz Vancouver Status symbol:Luxury Girls & Cars (@Luxury_CarsGirl) / Twitter

Making $ in Deadmonton: image.jpeg.e13cb3b2148d2f4cf12bd4b17c46ba8a.jpeg Making $ in Vancouver Back-to-office dilemma challenges employers, employees - Economy, Law &  Politics | Business in Vancouver

Fine Dining in Deadmonton: Work for Winchester: Groups visit town for mission work camp - Winchester  Sun | Winchester Sun Fine Dining in Vancouver:One of the best fine-dining restaurants in Vancouver - Five Sails Restaurant,  Vancouver Traveller Reviews - Tripadvisor

Deadmonton fans: image.jpeg.a41eea8d79b4dfa34d381a9306c38a96.jpeg Canucks Fans:image.jpeg.810e5aadddf2cd90279a9c03207cb5cb.jpegVIDEO: Canucks fans show naked ambition | CBC News

image.jpeg

Hahaha so good!  

Meme Reaction GIF

2 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Was impressed with Teremana myself. 

I'll add that to my list...  

Casamigos was recommended by my Mexican friends that I play video games with, so that's why I really want to try it.  Looks like it might be a tequila weekend coming up ;) 

5 minutes ago, JM_ said:

no its always off a bit. But sometimes its better than having to listen to Singh not know Canucks player names. 

I don't mind Simgh if he's oaired jp with a decent analyst, which debrusk is.  Singh and Campbell were just awful

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Does that work?

Like does the radio and the tv broadcast lineup properly? Never tried it.

Usually it doesn't work because they typically have different 'delay' lengths.

But if you really, really can't listen to the TV play-by-play, you can sometimes pause your PVR on the tv and then re-start it and try to time it to match the live radio broadcast - I've managed to do that a few times just to see if would work. 

• Cheers 1

27 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

The Alberta Advantage Vs. normal Life on the West Coast:

Sunset on the west side of Deadmonton:  Oil refinery edmonton alberta hi-res stock photography and images - AlamySunset from west end (English bay) Vancouver Residents Enjoy the Sunset Time at English Bay Beach, Vancouver  City, Canada. Editorial Stock Image - Image of dusk, peaceful: 217246884

Lunch time in Deadmonton: 82 Prison Cafeteria Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images Lunch time in Vancouver: image.jpeg.1014fcff10c91a4725448843b1b76b11.jpeg

(9 month) Winter in Deadmonton:image.jpeg.7dd00880013dfe02d7ac0e08ef8d1024.jpeg Winter in Vancouver:See Vancouver in One Day ❤️ Free Fun Guides

Deadmonton Status symbol: Another State Has Just Banned The Dumb Practice Of Rolling Coal | CarBuzz Vancouver Status symbol:Luxury Girls & Cars (@Luxury_CarsGirl) / Twitter

Making $ in Deadmonton: image.jpeg.e13cb3b2148d2f4cf12bd4b17c46ba8a.jpeg Making $ in Vancouver Back-to-office dilemma challenges employers, employees - Economy, Law &  Politics | Business in Vancouver

Fine Dining in Deadmonton: Work for Winchester: Groups visit town for mission work camp - Winchester  Sun | Winchester Sun Fine Dining in Vancouver:One of the best fine-dining restaurants in Vancouver - Five Sails Restaurant,  Vancouver Traveller Reviews - Tripadvisor

Deadmonton fans: image.jpeg.a41eea8d79b4dfa34d381a9306c38a96.jpeg Canucks Fans:image.jpeg.810e5aadddf2cd90279a9c03207cb5cb.jpegVIDEO: Canucks fans show naked ambition | CBC News

image.jpeg

This couldn't be further from the truth. The oil refineries are on the east side of Edmonton.

• Haha 2
  • Vintage 1

16 hours ago, Odd. said:

HOCKEY IS BACK BABY

Where?

Rogers Place and the ICE District - HOK

Time:

<iframe width="661" height="340" src="https://w2.countingdownto.com/4365902" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Starting Line up: Canucks

DEFENSIVE PAIRINGS
HOCKEY GIFS - - quinn hughes #2 - - Wattpad
QUINN HUGHES
The Stanchies: Welcome to the Kuzmenk-show, Canucks fans
LUKE SCHENN
oliver ekman-larsson | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumpik
OLIVER EKMAN-LARSSON
2021-22 UD Extended Series Base #652 Tucker Poolman - Vancouver Canucks |  eBay
TUCKER POOLMAN

Chicago Blackhawks defenseman Riley Stillman get into a fight with... News  Photo - Getty Images

RILEY STILLMAN

Canucks trade for Riley Stillman | SaltWire

KYLE BURROUGHS

GOALIES
Thatcher Demko signs a five-year extension with the Vancouver Canucks -  Nucks Misconduct
THATCHER DEMKO

Starting Line up: Coilers

connor mcdavid Memes & GIFs - ImgflipOilers news: Darnell Nurse reveals brutal injury he battled during playoffs

6wl3yb.jpg 6wl4hb.jpg

6wl4wp.jpg

Oilers Memes on Twitter: "http://t.co/elda8XuxfU" / Twitter

Lets gooooooooooo!! 

Lets start the season off with a big win. 

Gold :lol: