The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Oilers Oct 12/22 7:00PM PST SN/SN650/CHED

Rate this topic

Odd.

1 hour ago, Cali Canuck said:

I agree Patron is not worth the money.  Clooney sold Casamigos for 1 B$. It's ok, $40 US at costco but this is better, $23 US at Costco.

image.png.54c274a5e0aec88f4a61ddc7e4369ac8.png

I don't think I've seen this around town.  I like Casamigo's but at $100 out the door it's not worth it.  Espolon is my usual go to and ms' likes silver over gold.  (I've since switched sides)  I agree, Patron is no bueno and I've always been a no way josé kinda guy.

Edited by Petey Castiglione
to English better
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Slegr said:

Agreed, Sutherland is brutal. His Canuck hate is very transparent.

The fact that the league hasn't fired him for his blatant corruption is inexcusable.  No honest league would allow this crook to disgrace the sport and damage the band by refusing to conduct himself appropriately.

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

6 minutes ago, Petey Castiglione said:

I don't think I've seen this around town.  I like Casamigo's but at $100 out the door it's not worth it.  Espolon is my usual go to and ms' likes silver over gold.  (I've since switched sides)  I agree, Patron is no bueno and I've always been a no way josé kinda guy.

The Cuervo Reserva de la Familia is more than acceptable if someone else is paying.

• Cheers 1

50 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

REFEREES

Kelly Sutherland #11
KS11.jpg?resize=120,120
Garrett Rank #7
GR07.jpg?resize=120,120
Games ’22-23 0 0
Games ’21-22 (Reg/PO) 74 / 27 73 / 8
Career Games (Reg/PO) 1389 / 216 450 / 8
First NHL Game 12/19/00 1/15/15
Birthplace Richmond, BC Elmira, ON

LINESMEN

Brandon Gawryletz #64
BG64.jpg?resize=120,120
Mark Shewchyk #92
MS92.jpg?resize=120,120
Games ’22-23 0 0
Games ’21-22 (Reg/PO) 74 / 10 74 / 16
Career Games (Reg/PO) 461 / 10 1262 / 75
First NHL Game 10/14/15 10/9/03
Birthplace Trail, BC Waterdown, ON

FFS Sutherland opening game? 

32 minutes ago, Petey Castiglione said:

I found this one at BCL recently actually

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

The worst part about playing the season opener on the road is sitting through the long introduction at the start.

And the best part of playing on the road (early start on TV here) has been delayed tonight; s/b a 6:00 start.

But we will struggle through, and Win, against all odds and prognostications, all negativity and procrastinations.

We will win, and keep on winning, for we are all Canucks, and the Quest For The Stanley Cup starts tonight!  (eventually)

GO PETEY!  GO PODZ!  BOES, BO, BROCK, AND Q!  Demko to show what a real NHL goalie looks like.

2 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Uggg, how many of those do we get on our road trip?

Last year was brutal, it seemed like we opened up for half the league on the road. 

54 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Brock needs to set himself up for a good offseason for a change. Instead of playing in some Minnesota shinny beer league. Maybe then he'll have a fast start.

It’s really not that deep. 

I like Button, and his Virtanen call earned him a lot of respect from me. Dude absolutely nailed that one.

But as for his Canuck predictions, he is just guessing like every other talking head out there. And I don’t pay it much heed whatsoever.

Excitement rising….and though I don’t usually imbibe mid-week, I think 1st Canuck game of the year calls for an exception. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1