The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday January 10 2022 - Vancouver Canucks @ Pittsburgh Penguins - 4pm PT/7pm ET - PPG Paints Arena

Rate this topic

OldFaithfulCap

1 hour ago, Krinjer33 said:

Can we just leave Miller in Pittsburgh after the game?

Hell, let’s just send him over to their bench beforehand. 
Maybe he will give a lazy backcheck for Bo’s 30th of the year. 

Not Miller only, please add Broser and Garland.

• There it is 1

6 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

What I'd love is for Rutherford and his cyborg Alvin to stay in Pittsburgh and for Brian Burke to return to Vancouver. 

Normally I’d say no, but this year, if anyone could pull off the moves necessary to secure the Bedard pick, it’s Burkie.

(Would also be a cool for the twins to be a part of pulling something like that off.)

• Vintage 1

8 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Normally I’d say no, but this year, if anyone could pull off the moves necessary to secure the Bedard pick, it’s Burkie.

(Would also be a cool for the twins to be a part of pulling something like that off.)

Say we finish where we are in the standings, who would we possibly give up to get him?

We’d have to be giving up Pettersson and possibly Hughes just as the base of the deal. Our top 10 pick, and a prospect.

We probably don’t need to give up that much if we finish with a top 5 pick, and definitely a lot less if we finish top 3 (unlikely unless we win 2nd/3rd on the lottery)

Edited by Connor McDooDoo