The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Does EP40 want to leave if the Canucks keep losing?

HKSR

I think Pettersson wants to stay if the Canucks are a winning team. A big reason why I think JR/PA don't want to rebuild. They want to try and be (and stay) competitive.

Unfortunately, players like OEL, Myers and Boeser make more then they're worth and some of the players' mistakes cost them games. The goaltending is in shambles this year, but Demko should recover and come back great again, next season. 

I liked the look of that "A" on Pettersson's jersey a couple of games ago. Maybe after they trade Bo, they award Petey the "C" next season and give him a big contract extension.

• There it is 1

Petey will sign big contract in early July for 7 years X 9.5 million Dollars AAV.. He has his buddies still in Vancouver, Hoglander, Hughes, Podkolzin.. He like playing with Kuzmenko and both players are having great season..

Kuzmenk will sign for discount having Russian teammates Mikheyev and Podkolzin around and he likes the fit in Vancouver..He also get to play with Petey.. Kuzmenko 4 yrs X 5.8 million AAV -- This deal will be done before March 3rd..

2 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

I think Pettersson wants to stay if the Canucks are a winning team. A big reason why I think JR/PA don't want to rebuild. They want to try and be (and stay) competitive.

Unfortunately, players like OEL, Myers and Boeser make more then they're worth and some of the players' mistakes cost them games. The goaltending is in shambles this year, but Demko should recover and come back great again, next season. 

I liked the look of that "A" on Pettersson's jersey a couple of games ago. Maybe after they trade Bo, they award Petey the "C" next season and give him a big contract extension.

I think you're right, Petey may not be a big fan of a rebuild.

• -Vintage Canuck- changed the title to [Speculation] Does EP40 want to leave if the Canucks keep losing?