The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Boston Bruins at Vancouver Canucks | Feb. 25, 2023

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 hour ago, RakuRaku said:

Such a wonderful day for Nucks fans!! We were first treated to some Kravtsov excitement, followed by Jackets win + Ducks win + Canucks loss!!!  Can't get any better than that!! 

Now my wish is to see Boeser and Myers traded by TDL!! 

And EK65 sends the Sharks to OT!

Woooooooo

• Cheers 1
  • There it is 1

5 hours ago, Mrwipeout said:

Yay....we lost....tank on.... god, draft day cant come soon enough....

Well I'd buckle up. We can try to improve all we want next year but we still have 40m of bad players under contract and 26 other teams also have playoffs and beyond in mind. Very very good chance it's tank 2.0 next year :bigblush:

44 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Well I'd buckle up. We can try to improve all we want next year but we still have 40m of bad players under contract and 26 other teams also have playoffs and beyond in mind. Very very good chance it's tank 2.0 next year :bigblush:

Damn Gillis screwing the franchise :ph34r:

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Plaguez said:

No. I'm 100% team tank but we don't call for injuries to our best players. That's too far. 

Not to mention the other bottom feeders are showing you can have nearly just as many points as us with no superstars and only 1 or 2 stars. Chicago has nobody with Kane out lol

18 minutes ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Not to mention the other bottom feeders are showing you can have nearly just as many points as us with no superstars and only 1 or 2 stars. Chicago has nobody with Kane out lol

All players and teams can win if they play sound strategic hockey.  Something we couldn't do for the life of us in the first part of the year.