The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Time's up! Finish your last sentence...

AngryElf

3 minutes ago, Moe Knows said:

Risk...Seriously...if they want out then fine.... think of the assets we;d get for them. If palyers want to run the team with threats then  so long...don't care how good they are!

Still don't think that;s what he meant though

You can think whatever you want. I'm dead serious about the risk. You might not think it's a big deal but you can't just ignore what a quote is implying.

I know you probably want a rebuild, but I think you're putting your own opinion above what was said by Hughes and hoping it's not what he meant, since it goes against what you want. Am I correct?

2 minutes ago, .Naslund said:

If things are based on probabilities then yes odds are he would leave based on what he’s said. Are you the type of person who blindly believes everything politicians say when they’re making campaign promises? 

Beyond delusional is a strong choice of words haha. I see two franchise level NHL players on our roster and you seem to think otherwise. You are also the one who is aiming for a mediocre team by seemingly wanting a full rebuild. Arizona has been perpetually rebuilding, the Sabres have too. Edmonton is another team. 

We are going to be mediocre next year as well. lol. We might as well be building towards the future if we are going to do that. You think we are amazingly better right now?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Moe Knows said:

How do you know the palyers said they'd walk if we rebuild...you were in the dressing room with 'em?

26 minutes ago, awalk said:

And furthermore why would they let players who aren't winning dictate the direction of the team

There is a video of QH saying it.

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

We are going to be mediocre next year as well. lol. We might as well be building towards the future if we are going to do that. You think we are amazingly better right now?

If we somehow add another top 4 RHD who is defensive minded and bring back Schenn, move Bear... IDK, we could be good next year.

Just now, awalk said:

If we somehow add another top 4 RHD who is defensive minded and bring back Schenn, move Bear... IDK, we could be good next year.

Demko is looking great and our defensive system is looking better. Those were the 2 things we wanted to address before taking a step. People are so negative. 

Hronek is an excellent 1st add, hopefully we bolster the defense with another top 4 Dman like Pettersson

• Like 1